JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Way to Easily Aroused (help?)
Page: of 1  
oakleys810 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2007-08-04
35 year old curious
Hey! im James, im stirght and i just turned 18 about 4 months ago, and i have what i like to call a major problem ... im way to easily aroused and its sooo annoying! some people might consider this a blessing (with a the erctile disfuctions) but i hate it! its not that im horny i just get a boner when i do almost anything!

some examples changing in front of friends (still in underwear)or maybe just talking about it, ill get a hard on. i even get hard when im by myself showering/changing, but i had this issue since i was about 15, and i thought by now i would have grown out of it. ive been to parties where guys are so drunk they are running around naked and they arent hard! when i go to the doctors and get the infamous turn your head a cough i have a boner! even once me and 2 of my friends were so bored we went streaking and i was the only one with a hard on.

sometimes ill be in classes just thinking about stuff and ill catch myself with a boner! its almost got to the point where i cant shower in public, i cant change in public and i sure as hell cant be naked in public! i have some friends who are 16 and i go to the gym with, and everyday they get in the locker room showers and they are limp! if i did that i would way hard!

so overall i get erections way to easily and just for once i would like to be the drunk naked guy at parties or even just change in front of my friends without getting a boner! it embarassing and frustrating that i cant join in on fun times in college, so thanks for reading and if ANYONE has any ideas or sugguestions on what i can do to keep my cock down and towards the ground it would be greatly appriciated, thanks again!
Rock Out with your Cock Out
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
StrokerAce Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2006-02-13
48 year old curious from Florida near Daytona
I miss those days , up until i was almost 30 i got boners for no reason and from anything remotely sexual , my advice to you enjoy it now when you get a little older you wont pop wood when the wind blows , im still horny all the time except i dont get hard for no reasons anymore .....just relax and accept it as normal for you , we are all sexual beings your just a little more then most right now , i was the same way when i would change in front of people i couldnt help it i would bone up , even if i jerked off b4 hand it didnt really help , dont try to change just be you.....
The Race is on!!!!!!
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I agree with StrokerAce. Just let 'er go hard whenever it wants to do that. Be proud, not ashamed.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

oakley,
man dont worry about it, i am the same way, when i shower at the gym i have to concentrate to keep from getting a full erection. anytime i am nude, even at home, and half the time in the shower i get a boner. on the way to work ill get one for no reason. it will be something that happens less often, but at the same time, i love it, i am horny all the time, and am always up for some sex with the g/f!!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
uncutguy1984 said:
oakley,
man dont worry about it, i am the same way, when i shower at the gym i have to concentrate to keep from getting a full erection. anytime i am nude, even at home, and half the time in the shower i get a boner. on the way to work ill get one for no reason. it will be something that happens less often, but at the same time, i love it, i am horny all the time, and am always up for some sex with the g/f!!

---and some "pre-emptive" jacking-off could help. Considering your pic, a hardon is SURE to get noticedwink
jmb909 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-11-12
66 year old bisexual from east
let everyone see it and go with the feeling. stroking it helps too. i do it all the time
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
You are not alone ! I have always got a hard at the drop of a hat or seeing another guys dick! As I have got older I find it is easier to control but as soon as I get nude there is a stirring below! I have always envied guys who could run around in the nude and keep soft. However the opposite is a lot worse not being able to get a hard on at the right time! I thought that it was an indication of my Bi leanings but I am not so sure having read this Thread. Anyhow as was said in another post we are just horny guys!
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
The drunk guys might be soft because they're drunk. Alcohol will do that sometimes...
You're definitely not the only one that gets an erection at the doctor. After all, you're naked and someone is playing with your testicles, what else would happen? They've seen it before. It's just a standard work hazard for them.
One thing you didn't mention is how often you masturbate. A little action now and then might keep it under control. Next time, before going to the doctor, going to a kegger, or going streaking, try a little quickie and see if it helps. Try to take care of yourself every morning in the shower and see if that keeps things down throughout the day.
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
When I was a teen, til I was about 25, I'd get spontaneous hard ons anywhere and anytime. I rode the subway line to the end because I couldn't get off at my stop many times because of a major hardon....got called in front of the class once to read my essay, and was hard as a rock. I told the teacher I needed the men's room and ran out of the room, but right past the eyes of a cute girl that made me harder. She kept smiling at me in a strange way after that, and looked down at my crotch. The guy who said jerk off a lot was right. That did do it for me....but I had to do it 2-3 times a day until I was out of my teens.
chazzy_244 j/o lover
kiwi_guy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-02-28
37 year old homosexual male from Auckland, New Zealand
If nothing works out mate - give me a buzz... i'd be happy to deal with that huge thing wink nice pic by the way mate
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
im like the others here, i get hard at the most random times, its uncontrollabile, i deff say enjoy it while it lasts. and in my experiance, g/fs love it
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Way to Easily Aroused (help?)