JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sharing About Our First Time Masturbating
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

I know this subject has been discussed often...but I always like to give new people and others a chance to share as well grinPlease share about the first time you masturbated...here's mine...

I was fourteen, a couple of months away from turning fifteen. For years I had been sneaking looks at Playboys at my uncle's bedroom when we visited or in liquor stores on the way walking home from school - always afraid of getting caught, but horny enough to want to see naked women! My penis would get hard, my pulse would race, I knew enough about the birds and the bees to know a man's penis went into a woman's vagina - but I had no idea what fucking was! I thought a guy entered a girl and "presto" - the seed passed. The mechanics partially explained, but NOT the pleasure. LOL
Well, during that summer I found a Playboy between the mattresses of my dad's side of the bed. My sister was at a babysitters and they were at work - hours to look all alone! I stripped naked and began looking and reading every bit of eroticism I could. As usual, my penis grew hard and my pulse raced, but I had no idea what to do from that point! Miss Lillian Mueller was making me as horny as hell - but I was clueless! Then, in an article (see - reading the articles CAN pay off), I read about a couple using motor oil as a lubricant. Lubricant? LUBRICANT!!! There must be friction - and all the pieces fell in place!
I went into the shower stall, which had a shelf/seat you could sit on in the back and still be sprayed, and began using soap to coat my rock hard throbbing penis as I looked at Lillian's lovely naked body (also in a shower)as the page was propped up on the toilet seat. Her glistening body, her beautiful thrusting breasts, her downy blonde pussy hair all excited me as my masturbating began to quicken naturally! The precum flowed easily (as it does to this day) and made my penis slick and my hand go faster and faster. At this point, I though the precum was the seed and purpose - it MUST be because it felt soooo good and felt better and better. But as my hand became a blur my natural instincts took over and my hips began to thrust and I felt something happening I had NEVER felt before - starting in my balls and rocketing through my cock I exploded - long white ropes of cum - over and over, draining my pent up balls!!! Yes! NOW my penis was a cock, not just an anatomical male member - I had a cock and I came HARD! I collapsed in a heap, gasping for breath, bewildered by what had happened! My entire body shaking from joy and pleasure...but soon yearning to masturbate and cum again and again! I rubbed myself raw that afternoon, but young men heal quickly, and soon I was at it again - this time with Vaseline, and eventually with lube!
It's been almost forty years, and I still enjoy massaging my cock and cumming, whether through masturbation or fucking, as much as I did that first time of self-pleasure and awareness!!! I hope you enjoyed my experience even a small fraction of the amount I enjoyed, and enjoy, sharing and doing it today!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I was 12, at school. I was talking with a couple friends, and one of us asked "so, what shall we do now?", so one of them answered "we could jack off!"
I asked what did he mean by that (I really never heard about that before), so they started laughing and one of them said to the other "are we going to show him?"
The other guy said "ok", then they took me to a place in the school's garden, away from curious eyes, pulled off their dicks and started playing. I didn't know what to do, I was paralyzed, that was something I'd never heard about.

As soon as I got home, I did it for the first time, and I never stopped since then.
Unregistered ?

Very cool!
jase34 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-10-28
49 year old homosexual
I was 14 as well. For being a teenager, I pretty dumb about masturbation and sex in general.

The first time, I honestly didn't know that what I was doing was "masturbation." After I did it, a light went off in my head and it all started to make sense. grin My first was pretty plain and boring. Was doing basically nothing (probably watching TV) in my bedroom one day after school and had a huge hardon. That wasn't unusual for me back then. This time it was different, though. I think instinct took over, because some voice inside told me to grab a little thing of hand lotion from my bathroom, put a bit on my dick, and start rubbing furiously. Lasted all of a minute, I think. As I recall, it didn't feel like much (the second time stroking felt sooo much better), but the cum was intense enough that I thought I was going to black out.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bncrpd Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2013-07-07
36 year old
I was 8, spending the night at my friend's house. His dad bought us our first playboy, and my friend showed me how to jerk off to the centerfold in it. A decade later, I found that pic on the internet and I jerk off to it all the time. Every month thereafter for a while, he'd get the new issue and I would spend the night over there and we'd spend the whole time jerking off to it.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
My first time was when I was 13. I was in the bathroom. My 3 inch cock was hard I didn't know much about jacking off. But I had heard the older boys at school talk about it. I grasped my hard little cock and began to stroke it. stroke The feeling was intense. I had never felt anything so good. Suddenly deep down I felt this pain. I didn't know what was happening. My whole body shook and trembled. Then without warning cum began to spurt! It was white thick and sticky. As soon as I recovered I wanted to do it again.

Before long I was jacking several times a day. I jacked off in bed, fucking my mattress and in the bathtub where I saw my cum floating in the bath water. Soon I would find a lot more places to jack.
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

Was 12, while taking a shower. Tried it a few times before but was not really a success. That time I was determined to go all the way. So I made my cock hard, thinking about Rita, my favourite girl at school. Masturbated for a few momentsthinking about Rita and fantasising about how she would look naked. Then suddenly without any warning I came. I was totally overwhelmed by this feeling and fell on my knees while cumming. Felt so great afterwards telling myself over and over again that i was a real man now. LOL. Loved it right away and did it again the next day and the day after that etc.
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
i was 12 and there was this girl in my class at school, lynn. she was this outrageously pretty blond and i couldnt stop thinking about being very very horny all over her. at least i got it all over myself when i blew my first cumload for her! mmm such fond memories.
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I really can't remember my first time - I started young. I know by 7 or 8 I was playing with it regularly and loving my dry orgasms.

The first time I came I was 12 - in bed jacking off - and as the good feeling started this time something came out! Thankfully not to much because I had not expected it and did not have anything to clean up with (I knew I was at the age it would start sometime - but did not know when).

The funny part was I wondered if the next day at school anyone would be able to tell - would I somehow look different now that I was "a man".
Unregistered ?

I thought the same thing...now that I could cum I was ready to fuck...it was almost five years until my first pussy! LOL
Lostpinky Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2015-02-25
66 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles/Orange county CA
I was nine. I was on a camping trip with the Boyscouts. That night we set our sleeping bags out in a row under the stars. The other boys started talking about it and I had no idea. They told me to wrap my hand around it and stroke it. I remember asking what was going to happen and they said "you will know when it happens ". I also remember them saying not to go too fast at the end or you will hurt yourself. I don't know where that came from. After that I started going over to one of the older scouts house. He had a basement and we spent a lot of time down there. He showed me how to stick the insulation from small wire in my pee hole. I now know that as sounding or knitting and I still enjoy it.
Unregistered ?

Hot stories all!
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Older guy I'm my neighborhood asked me one day if I knew how to keep my cock clean. I was like "what"? He produces a remnant bar of soap, unzips and whips out his hose, spits on his hand, rubs up the soap and starts to stroke his cock. Of course he gets huge and pumps it until he shoots out a load. I'm stupefied. He says "here, now you try it". So I did. that's my first masturbation story.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
I humped my mattress about as far back as I can remember..smile
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I had rubbed my hard cock many times but one day while visiting my aunts place I was 11 or 12 at the time I found a plastic bag in the bathroom closet. As I lay in the water filled tub I filled the plastic bag and slid it up and down my hard cock increasing the speed until I had a massive orgasm. At first I had no idea what had just happened (thought I was having a seizure or a fit) I used that plastic bag to masturbate until it split down one side. Lost the first love of my young life. I learned from it how pussy would feel and of course I still jerk off as it became a life long habit.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sharing About Our First Time Masturbating