JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anniversary
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Ok so it is soon to be me and my wife's wedding anniversary. She likes bondage, tie and tease, rough sex, spanking, all that sort of stuff. She has told me that for our anniversary she wants it kicked up a notch and wants to try some more hardcore bondage as she put it but I'm struggling for ideas. We have a collection of sex toys, hand cuffs, gags etc. Does any one have suggestions of what I could do? If any one needs more information just let me know, thanks
Add a reply Quote this post
labyrinthian81 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2013-01-08
42 year old heterosexual male
Tie her up and blinfold her and have a stranger penetrate her and see if she can tell the difference.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

labyrinthian81 said:
Tie her up and blinfold her and have a stranger penetrate her and see if she can tell the difference.

Interesting idea :-). Thanks for ur input
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
needtojerk1988 said:
Interesting idea :-). Thanks for ur input
Make sure it is someone that is mutual friends and someone you can trust to cum an go. Friendly advice.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
labyrinthian81 said:

So...have someone rape her? Classy.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
labyrinthian81 said:

Unless you specifically have talked about this kind of behavior, I would highly advise against this.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

needtojerk1988 said:
Ok so it is soon to be me and my wife's wedding anniversary. She likes bondage, tie and tease, rough sex, spanking, all that sort of stuff. She has told me that for our anniversary she wants it kicked up a notch and wants to try some more hardcore bondage as she put it but I'm struggling for ideas. We have a collection of sex toys, hand cuffs, gags etc. Does any one have suggestions of what I could do? If any one needs more information just let me know, thanks
im just thinking of a few things you could do.it will take me a few moments before I can type them out.
Unregistered ?

arundel said:
im just thinking of a few things you could do.it will take me a few moments before I can type them out.

Look forward to reading them
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Take her to the pub.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Unregistered ?

riverdude said:
Take her to the pub.

Bit tame is it not lol
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
I see this as just plain wrong. Unless it is discussed first and mutually agreed on. Myself I wouldn't even consider it. But that's just me..grin
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
needtojerk1988 said:
Bit tame is it not lol

Nimo...
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Ben said:
Unless you specifically have talked about this kind of behavior, I would highly advise against this.
A dildo or vibrator is a great start if one hasn't. Especially if she starts getting off and wants it to stop, turn it up a notch!

Just remember to establish a code-word (if her mouth is not bound) and a code-solution (like a "pinch" if her hand is free, but not her mouth).
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Unregistered ?

Once discussed and agreed upon, put her in the bondage she prefers and then go totally quiet and maybe dark. The time waiting can be exquisit. Blindfolds, earmuffs, sensory deprivation can be used to bring up the senses. Hers and yours.
Unregistered ?

Multitalent1 said:
Once discussed and agreed upon, put her in the bondage she prefers and then go totally quiet and maybe dark. The time waiting can be exquisit. Blindfolds, earmuffs, sensory deprivation can be used to bring up the senses. Hers and yours.

Thanks I think ill do this. We have used blindfolds before but never any sort of earmuffs so that would add a really interesting dimension to it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anniversary