JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Love huge tits, but think it's embarrassing to be with them in public
Page: of 1  
Sir101 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-03-01
34 year old heterosexual
I love huge tits. Women like Milena Velba, Rachel Aldana, etc, are what I love most. However, I can't help but think that being with a super busty women in public would be a little embarrassing. Not sure why. I just know that everyone would be staring at her. It's kind of like being in public with a super busty woman makes me realize that tits can only be so big before they start looking a little ridiculous.

Anyone else feel like this?
GUYS: Please do not message me about sex chatting of any sort, I'm just not like that. GIRLS: Feel free to message me. Thanks.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Nope,...I love having guys and girls look at the big tits of my woman.

It's like having a nice car, you want to show it off, and have people check it out,.....best part is, like your car, your woman goes home with you.
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
ZMAN said:
Nope,...I love having guys and girls look at the big tits of my woman.

It's like having a nice car, you want to show it off, and have people check it out,.....best part is, like your car, your woman goes home with you.

Totally agree.Being with my big titted wife in public is great.She gets a lot of stares from all sorts,but as we both see big tits as a sign of strong femininity,neither of us is offended & least of all embarrassed.I personally would find being with a flat-chested girl a little bit embarrassing.
maritoditettona Skilled Jackinchatter

504 posts since 2011-08-09
65 year old heterosexual
I've to agree with zman and bigtitwanker, I love being in public with my wife (42dd) especially when it's summer and she can do nothing to hide her tits and guys stare at them
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Love huge tits, but think it's embarrassing to be with them in public