JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
28 year old curious male from USA
Ever measure how much you can piss
LTJ
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
I do it all the time my best was when I was about 35 i peed one shot 44 oz. now my best is 34 oz, most times its 24 -28 oz.I guess i have a large bladder, my buddy was busting to pee one day and wound up peeing in a 16 oz. water bottle he filled it about 1/3 I had to laugh a little he said "what's so funny" I said "I could probably fill a quart bottle right now" he bet me and I filled the quart plus a little more on the ground. I love to piss in a water bottle that has markings ( I use it only for a piss jug)to see how much comes outsmile
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Yeah funny this ive also measured how much my Bladder holds at bursting point and ive done 650 mls after plenty of Ale lollaugh
General Str8 nice guy
cumstains Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2012-08-07
57 year old bisexual from south africa, johannesburg
I once held my pee for long to see how much I could hold. What was hilarious, I never did get to measure because I waited a bit to long and it started coming out on it own and I ended up pissing my pants. I was with my mates as well but thank god I had navy pants on so although they knew I had peed my pants and found it quite funny , nobody else knew. Others just thought somebody had dropped their beer on the floor . the warm feeling around my nuts was very erotic and it took a few tugs and I added my spunk to my already wet briefs. ( mates did not know I went that far though -I hope). They thought I was just adjusting my wet bulge cause it was itchy.LOL
46, gym fanatic bi male.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have done it several times, always on my webcam with others watching and use a large glass measuring cup. Most I have done after a morning of cofee and part of the afternoon drinking beer was just about 48 ozs.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I have always enjoyed measuring me pee and at times my cum. Been doing it for years. It's good to know how much you are able to hold and produce.
Carpntr
Page: of 1