JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does wife/gf know you jerkoff?
Page: < prev  of 6  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Since she lives in Atlanta and I live in Tampa for our jobs, she knows -- and urges -- me to jerk off when we're apart. We've done some mutual masturbation via Skype. (We also enjoy masturbating together in person, for sexual variety, from time to time.)

She also sticks a few pairs of her worn panties and heels (I have a foot fetish) in my luggage whenever I go up there every other weekend or so, so I can enjoy them when I'm jacking off. She says she wants me to think of her when I'm masturbating. I know she does the same thing with my dress shirts. Can't tell you how often I've seen her wearing one of my shirts, and nothing else, knowing she's just fingered herself to orgasm. She says she likes the way my shirts smell. She says it's like I'm hugging her. I can relate ... I love her scent on her things as well, and I've told her as much. She jokes that her sharing her things with me keeps me out of Tampa's infamous strip clubs.

That's true, but she has no idea I've shared her panties and shoes with other guys to enjoy. I love it when another guy cums on her stuff, and then I see her wearing it later. grin

But, yes, she knows I jerk off. And she approves.
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah my wife knows and she likes it. She gets turned on knowing I share her pics and that they get other guys off too.
Unregistered ?

How about everyone else?
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
yes she know i always masturbate and play with my dildo, we both enjoy it
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does wife/gf know you jerkoff?