JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Just seen some shots of girls drinking a guys pee,never thought it would turn me on but it did,anyone had it done for them
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

watching men and women pee makes me hard,have drunk others pee as well
Dellaraine Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2015-06-14
33 year old bisexual from Toronto, Canada
had a guy who wanted me to pee on him. we did it in the shower cuz i didn't want to make a mess. it was weird at first but i got used to it. i pissed on his dick then in his mouth. he loved it more than i did.
Classy when I need to be, naughty when I want. See my naughty side at http://www.classydella.com
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love it too, something personal about it a real turn on for me.I have only had a guys pee but would love a womans
Unregistered ?

Dellaraine said:
i pissed on his dick then in his mouth. he loved it more than i did.

"And bathed every veyne in swich licour, of which vertu engendred is the flour."
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
I had a girlfriend who loved for me to piss on her in the shower. At first she would sit on the floor spread wide and have me piss on her pussy, them she wanted me to piss on her tits and eventually piss all over her face and mouth she loved it and so did I. I recently saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a group of guys, a scene I've seem many times and while not bored not fully aroused. That is until the cumshots! These guys would take turns cumming in her mouth. One by one they would shoot their load THEN piss down her throat. The fact that I wasnt expecting that was a real turn on and caused me to immediately shoot mine. I had never gone looking for such a scene but what a turn on.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Dellaraine said:
had a guy who wanted me to pee on him. we did it in the shower cuz i didn't want to make a mess. it was weird at first but i got used to it. i pissed on his dick then in his mouth. he loved it more than i did.

I love having women peer once, make me lick them clean after they pee.....goes back to abide as a kid.....but it runs me on now so...???
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

I have a cocksucker that i use at least once a week. I like to help him wash the first load of sperm down with some hot piss.
tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
Love giving and receiving. Like to watch girls and guys pee. Secret fetish of mine since childhood.
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
Love this idea. Discovered it several years ago, but not an easy topic to bring up. Had an ex that liked to watch me pee. Wife even held it for me a few times while I peed - that felt amazing. She even let me pee on her ass in the shower a couple of times, but that was a few years ago. Nothing since or lately. I've traded a bunch of pics of this before.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Been doing this for years and years. Love it.
youicam Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2014-11-29
45 year old heterosexual
me too love to be watched peeing not in toilets but on cam, add me to see me
Unregistered ?

An old friend was into this. He said I was lying when I said I wasn't into it. But I don't really get it at all. Girls pissing is supposed to be erotic. I don't get that either really.
HMChicago Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2013-02-04
67 year old from Chicago, Il
Got a buddy who shares a wrestling fantasy w/me. He's also really into guys peeing together/on each other, more than I am, but we share other kinks so it works for me.
Once, wasvisiting him (he lives on a farm) and one hot summer day he wanted us to wrestle in jeans and nothing else.
He also wanted us to get drunk. So we took a cooler w/a sixpack and icewater, and a bottle of tequila. In 15 mins, we'd pound a beer, do a three oz body shot of tequila out of each other's navels, another beer, another body shot, then the last beer.
In the hot sun, dizzy drunk, sweat pouring off us, we started wrestling. He said, "no stopping to go piss. You do that, ya forfeit, badass!" Of course, we both had to piss pretty bad. eventually (knew it was what he was after) we had each other's heads in a scissor lock. we were rolling around, trying to pin the other, when I heard him groan and his grip got a little looser, he let go and pissed his pants.
So, so did I
Woof!
boxerrs, beers n'boners, buddy
silkbetty Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-07-18
72 year old bisexual from Georgia, USA
I love pee games.
Page: of 2   next >