JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating while your partner is asleep next to you...
Page: of 2   next > 
greg68 Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2010-05-25
55 year old curious male from UK
So I guess this must happen a million times everyday, but....

The other night I woke up with this huge erection, and I just had to! My wife was fast asleep (had a rough few days with a chest infection so sex was out of the question). Its never happened to me before.

I laid there rubbing it and then I thought what do I do with my cum - so tips please guys - my wife started coughing and woke up and the moment passed.

But I'd like to be be prepared for the next time...

If you have any good experiences please share.

Greg
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Catch it in your foreskin, then deposit in the toilet. Or, in a cup and swallow it. Shame to waste it
Always_Horny_ Enlightened Jackinchatter

3073 posts since 2014-08-24
54 year old from UK
Makes some 'special' doughnuts for her. grin
Horny, obviously.
Unregistered ?

I used to do this a lot when I was married, and it either ended with me catching it in my hand and swallowing it or sticking my cock outside the bed and shooting over the floor, knowing that she wouldn't walk round my side of the bed in the morning.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Done this many times. Occasionally she stirs and I've stopped. It's always a great relief and any cum goes in a handkerchief. It soon dries out. I've always been careful to avoid stains on the sheet. Careful wiping with the hanky is essential
Unregistered ?

I used to jerk off against my wife's ass, she usually just wear panties to bed
She is a heavy sleeper so sometimes I pull them down a bit and cum all over her ass
Haven't done it in a while as she sometimes wakes up
Unregistered ?

Why not rub it on her bum and hole making out your wanting some fun using the cum to allow you free access to her butt
Unregistered ?

The last 3 years of my marriage, when things got really bad, the bitch withheld sex. When times were good I used to love to bang her hard. She had wide hips and a nice fat ass with big heavy hangers with huge areaola. Italian girl. The last 6 months before I left I slept in another room but prior to that we were still sleeping in the same bed. I would totally wank while she was asleep remembering how hot her pussy was, especially doggie style. She was unshaved and had nice little ringlets around her asshole. That's the only thing I miss about her.
PurpleRon Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2014-08-26
50 year old heterosexual
I've done this a few times. I've also done it a few times whilst sniffing a pair of her knickers too. If she woke up and saw me rubbing one out with a pair of her knickers over my head I'd be in big trouble - but what a rush!

Normally I empty my balls onto my stomach then casually get up and go to the toilet to clean myself up.
Unregistered ?

Oh yeah. I was a big panty sniffer/sucker/jacker too. I did that many times at her hot sister's house....raided her hamper and sniffed/devoured a bunch of her panties, and exploded.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
I just let it happen. There has been many times when she is gently snoring beside me, have a raging hard on and I must get it sorted.

The hardest part is opening the drawer beside the bed to get out the lube and a few tissues without making a sound. Tissues seem to be extra noisy when dragged out of their box slowly.

So tissues and lube at the ready, then I give it a few minutes to be sure still asleep, then away to go.

Let the spunk flow (just enough light in the room to see it happen) and finally wipe it up.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
I used to have a gf that required me to JO often while she slept next to me.(she was t really into much sex) so I kept a cum gag in my night stand. The nice part was that she did my laundry and would regularly wash my towel so there was always a fresh one to clean myself up.
Unregistered ?

Used to shoot my cum out of the side of the bed, wipe it up with my underwear then pop it in the laundry basket.
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
I've always been careful to avoid stains on the sheets....Kind of a sad commentary coming from a senior citizen...

A man who fears his wife seeing cum stains on the sheets brings back memories of almost being caught jerking off when I was a teen....
Unregistered ?

My wife and I fuck very often as she loves sex as much as I do. But when I do wake up with a hard on in the middle of the night and feel the need to cum, she likes it if I cum on her while she is asleep. She loves to find dried cum on her in the morning a d always smiles and asks if it was a good one. She's so fucking awesome its difficult to explain.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating while your partner is asleep next to you...