JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Full Service Massage
Page: of 1  
JackininMI Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2005-09-25
40 year old heterosexual
Anyone have good tips for tactfully finding out if a massage palor offers "happy endings"? I'm moving to the Phoenix area and am interested in finding a good spot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sulkey2006 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2007-03-11
58 year old curious
JackininMI said:
Anyone have good tips for tactfully finding out if a massage palor offers "happy endings"? I'm moving to the Phoenix area and am interested in finding a good spot.

Let us know if you find a good place. Also located in Phoenix and interested in the same.
BobGreeber Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-04-21
41 year old
I would love to find a happy ending massage place in or near Colorado Springs, any suggestions?
Slippy_Hands Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-12-20
bisexual from California
If you're visiting Seattle, go to www.sacredtemple.net

My friend works there. Her name is Aradia, and she's got great hands~

Also, if you contact the Sacred Temple, they may be able to direct you to a massage place in another state.
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
Those shops are all over chicago burbs.Full service or just a table shower,sensual massage and then the sexual massage.Just look at the suntimes newspaper and there will be at least 20 adds for places.
bluedogmsu Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2005-08-20
43 year old from South Carolina
JackinChat Staff Memberbluedogmsu's Avatar
I am in south carolina and I have noticed that it is easy to find "personal massage therapist" that will do "erotic massages" on craigslist. There are some that just use it for sex- but i have found one near me that is a licensed massage therapist and gives a happy ending. Its well worth it. I would just ask if they are licensed upfront. Also- ask for references or watch for prices. The ones who are licensed actually tend to charge less-- more fair prices- like 60 for an hour session
Website and Chatroom Administrator
bigntrllvr Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-10-13
44 year old curious from Denver, Co
Anyone know of any good places in the LA area?
Unregistered ?

Had one overseas and it was pretty sweet. One of the few times I didn't have a towel over my waist when I was on my back. Massaging up my thighs she got the reaction she expected. Absolutely clear where she was heading so I felt comfortable getting an erection. Then she mentioned $25... tough to say no when she is massaging your cock and balls. It made for the perfect total massage - body, then cock. Talk about feeling totally relaxed afterwards.
Unregistered ?

Hey guys,

I am searching adultsearch.com for a good masseur to get me off this week. Should be interesting.

plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have had several while overseas in Asia, especially in Japan Korea and the Philippines, the best was at Camp Red Cloud in Korea it was run by the base Special Services and after a steam bath you got a massage and a "special" if you liked and most guys did.A glorious hand job cost from $100 to $5.00 depending on how many customers were available.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
ctpm said:
Hey guys,

I am searching adultsearch.com for a good masseur to get me off this week. Should be interesting.

A buddy of mine recommended this site:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

JackininMI said:

My five cents:
I'm NOT being a downer or partypooper about "Happy Endings" but they are or should NOT be part of Professional Theraputic Massage Therapy. I am a Licensed Musclular Therapist, I focus on injury work. I HAVE NO PROPLEM WITH ANYONE RECEIVING EROTIC MASAGE! However, that
said usually we are listed in the YELLOW PAGES next to erotic massage. My suggestion is you look in the YELLOW PAGES FOR WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

Also you can call all the Pro MTs and discreetly ask for what you want.

Also, you may call some fancy hotels ask for the concierge tell them your flying back into town and you want a "Happy Ending" and want to book it ahead of time with the erotic masuse before hand;that you have questions
you want to ask them before hand because you have special needs you want to be met. Make sure you thank them and tell them you'll give them there take or tip them really well.

I have personally worked at two five star hotels and had several clients who had both: A Pro: Me and another who took care of his needs.

This is a tip coming from me to do my best to help all of you get what you want.

Good luck in your search for a "Happy Ending"
Anal

You may also google it.
Anal
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Full Service Massage