JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Would you watch your wife fuck your friend
Page: of 14   next > 
Dellaraine Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2015-06-14
33 year old bisexual from Toronto, Canada
Cuckold is a huge fantasy for many people. Would you actually partake? What if your wife was the one who initiated it and said she wanted to fuck another guy instead of you asking her to? What would you do?

I wrote about it on my site at http://www.classydella.com/what-if-your-wife-wanted-to-fuck-your-friend/

Classy when I need to be, naughty when I want. See my naughty side at http://www.classydella.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
Can I answer?

I would only watch if she wanted me to.

None - not one - of my millions of fantasies involve my wife. I love her more than life itself, but fantasize about every OHTHER woman on the planet.

Am I alone in this?
let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Nice story Dellarainstroke
General Str8 nice guy
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Actually started as a recurring dream. I'm outside my house at night in my driveway at the street. There's a bicycle propped against the side of the house. Lights are all out. Door is locked. I go through the side gate and back to our bedroom window. Neighbors son is pounding my wife hard on our bed. Her heels over his shoulders. Huge cock. She's wild, out of her mind in ecstasy. I can't help but get a hard on. I whip mine out and stroke to his thrusts. I cum when he blows his load all over her. In reality I could never share her with someone else and I know she'd never even consider it but I still have that dream once in a while.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
My number one fantasy. My wife on her back in our bed, naked, her legs spread wide and pulled up. Between her thighs a guy is slamming his hips into her. The room is filled with the sound of their bodies smacking together, their labored breathing, sighs, grunts and moans. I can even smell their sex. He is using her hard. He large mature breasts are bouncing wildly. I can occasionally glimpse his cock, swollen, red, angry. It's almost like he is trying to use it to hurt her. Her cries tell me yet another orgasm is nearing, her married cunt impaled on this interlopers hard cock.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

I want to watch too!
ggharris Amateur Jackinchatter

276 posts since 2015-06-13
bisexual
I genuinely prefer my wife to be fucked by another man or 2, as I watch as I am more an observer than a join in person.

One of my fantasies is my wife to be fucked in doggie position by an athletic bi or gay man, who watches me masturbate in front of him as he looks as my cock, so i see he climax so i can see his face in orgasm will trigger me off also.
BiMarriedDave Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-07-26
46 year old bisexual from California
Was my fantasy for years until I just couldn't take it any more and suggested the idea. She was all for it, because she had read a lot of erotica that had MFMs in it. I found her a few guys to fuck and most of the time I joined in. Here's the proof of one session I photographed:

User posted image

User posted image
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Yes, I would watch. But I would much prefer seeing her fuck a stranger. First, and most obvious, it might make the friendship weird. But second, and most important, a stranger in the bedroom would be objective proof that others find her sexually desirable, too, and not just someone already familiar with her.
Open to interesting ideas
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
While we were separated before divorce, wife number one would tell me about her secret sexual escapades during our marriage and then also about the guys she was fucking at the time. She thought she was being cruel and inflicting pain but I was actually rock hard hearing about other guys shooting cum into her where I had been. Almost got to fuck her right after she'd been laid by a guy but she changed her mind at the last minute. That woulda been cool.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

turns me on.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
My wife and I have done a lot of weird shit over the years, but this is still on "The Bucket List". I would fucking LOVE to sit and watch my wife getting fucked by some dude with a really big cock. Wow, she would squirt all over him for sure.
mike1960 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-06-09
63 year old from oregon
Dellaraine said:
Cuckold is a huge fantasy for many people. Would you actually partake? What if your wife was the one who initiated it and said she wanted to fuck another guy instead of you asking her to? What would you do?

I wrote about it on my site at http://www.classydella.com/what-if-your-wife-wanted-to-fuck-your-friend/
if i knew he would just view it as a one time or occasional thing and understood it was only sex and friendship NOT LOVE and if i knew she wood not have morning after regrets and she made it clear it was only sex and he was not a gossip i would be ok with it..btw i just got done reading the story you wrote on this subject==very stimulating.
open minded looking for fun but unless you are a woman or have a woman with you please don't send skype request expecting to jack together bring a woman on screen and let's party to anyone that is more into the guy -guy no offence intended
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
My wife is kinda prudish so she never would. But I'm a horny kinky cock stroker so id LUV to watch her get fucked. Just don't think any of my friends are hung enuf! I fantasize about watching my slim, petite wife take at least an 8 incher. I know she'd look great and I'd cum huge watching that.
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.
wabiiwabii Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2014-11-04
heterosexual
Ok, I'll just be honest: no. But I'd like to see her with another woman.
Page: of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Would you watch your wife fuck your friend