JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » J/O During a Sporting Event
Page: of 1  
footballmiami Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2007-07-15
51 year old heterosexual from miami
When I watch a sporting event such as football, I get horny and find the need to j/o. The other night i was watching the game with my buds and got very horny. I went and sat at the table were nobody could see what i was doing and started to massage my cock till i came. it was fucking hot. Anybody ever do this or get the urge to j/o.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I know what you mean. I've jacked while watching sports... football and basketball games. I remember strokin during the 2006 NBA finals and NCAA fball championship game in particular but other games also. Don't really know why but enjoying a game and a stroke was hot.
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
hey bro, i'm not sure why, but whenever i watch a baseball game i get a hard boner in my pants and have to whip it out and jack. I just kick back in front of the tube with my pants around my ankles and let my nuts bounce up and down while watching the game. kinda like showing all the team what a huge dick i have. pervert i know. i always shoot a huge load.
Aussie_Al Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2007-06-10
47 year old curious from Queensland
I with you guys, there is just somehting about watching sport with my dick in my hand that seems right
Unregistered ?

Me too.
I think it has something to do with the aggressiveness of the game that gets the testosterone flowing (always a good thing). Plus I remeber the days before tits were taboo on sprorts broadcasts, and there were some great audiance shots, even the occassional flash by a gal with a great pair.

Whatever, jacking does add to an exciting game.
OntheEDGE7 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-10-07
72 year old homosexual from Boston, MA
Jackin' and watching football or baseball is always hot to me! Most of the time, I like to edge for several hours before I shoot, rather than just hauling out my cock and knocking out a quick one. I agree with our buddy Lance (above) that it's the aggressiveness of the men that makes me hard. I'm gay so the tits in the stands don't do anything for me. But that's why jackin' is so awesome -- each man to his own cock fantasies.
Unregistered ?

I'm guessing your all gay or something? I like sports and all, but it doesn't give me a boner or anything. I am usually focused on the game and the art of it. The cheerleaders are hot though.
Unregistered ?

Lol @ Warren I was thinking the same thing
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Warren_Str8 said:
I'm guessing your all gay or something? I like sports and all, but it doesn't give me a boner or anything. I am usually focused on the game and the art of it. The cheerleaders are hot though.

LOL.....well it may be a bi thing here.

Football and baseball don't get me going. Although I do like to see the football cheerleaders.

But I like to see amateur wrestlers grappling with each other in their skin tight lycra singlets.....their bulges often showing prominently. A few times, I've seen a guy reach down inside the singlet to adjust his jock. And some guys don't wear anything at all under it.

Some of the positions are provocative too. One guy kneels and the other grips him from above when action starts. I don't know the proper terminology, but it caught my eye when I first saw it.

The women wrestlers look hot in their singlets and sports bras too.
tent-n-boxers25 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-05-18
35 year old
During the olympics -i fuckn spotted thru my jeans watchn womens beach volly ball -Walsh and May-Treanor ROCK!!
chill jackn bud 25 here
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
tent-n-boxers25 said:
During the olympics -i fuckn spotted thru my jeans watchn womens beach volly ball -Walsh and May-Treanor ROCK!!

AMEN ! This is an old post , but I was wondering why nobody brought up womens volleyball. How can you not get bothered watching young EXTREMELY fit women sweating in bikinis . MMM MMM good. UH oh, just got cock
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
I get an erection while watching the womans high diving competitions. Seeing them in their swimsuits on the diving board, then to see them underwater. MMMMMMM very hot, and then see them emerging from the water and onto the poolside dripping wet.
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara

damn - gotta agree with the buds here -
didnt put it together - but sports/locker rooms - seem to get the cock motivated for some hot attention!
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Oh the Olympics and the site of Shawn Johnson on the beams so totally freaking hot and the ladies beach volleyball the veterans Walsh and Misty May winning was the highlight loved every minutesmile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » J/O During a Sporting Event