JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What are some features you would like added to the site?
Page: < prev  of 24  
flypaper2222 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-08-28
curious male
UlsterRob said:
Ability to upload photos from home computers.

Thats been my biggest complaint
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
DontSayNow said:
Cam room. Be the best to have a group of cam buds to jack with on here ever time i come on

This has been available for over a year now.

One of the reasons we moved chat to Discord is that integrated cam functionality exists.

Kentcock20 said:
Better chat, the old room was great. An instant messaging service. And a method to allow meets to be advertised.

Kentcock20 on k

Many - myself included - would say that the move to Discord has provided better chat with more features and functionality than IRC.

Not sure how meets cannot currently be advertised - the Personals section has existed here for many years.
DickGazinya Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2017-02-02
57 year old male from USA
I enjoy everything overall and understand it's tough to control the spam bots. But it's really easy to click delete so that's no big deal to me.

To echo a few other comments, similar features to social media would be cool. Like button, dislike button, etc. And definitely the ability to block people you don't want to see repeated posts about the same topic from. There was a guy several weeks ago who posted about BBWs but he must not have been getting as many responses as he wanted so he created another post about it. Then he did the same thing with black women. Or maybe the ability to block posts with key words you don't want to see.

Thanks for asking, though. It's great that you're asking for feedback!
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Ability to see outgoing messages after they've been sent.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!

You all do understand that, at this point, any additions/updates to the site will pretty much require a complete top-to-bottom overhaul of the site that would also necessitate wiping the history and starting from scratch, right?
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Rod said:
You all do understand that, at this point, any additions/updates to the site will pretty much require a complete top-to-bottom overhaul of the site that would also necessitate wiping the history and starting from scratch, right?

Rod I dont think they care. I know I appreciate the site the way it is. Some of these guys are lazy and want everything right here right now. They dont bother reading posts. They bitch and complain about every little thing. Thank you for having this site.
Page: < prev  of 24  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What are some features you would like added to the site?