JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » House sitting for neighbor
Page: of 1  
rbinva Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2013-10-25
54 year old bisexual male from virginia
My neighbors went camping for the weekend and gave me the keys to their house. I have no need to go in but I really want to check out the family laundry for dirty panties. Anyone ever done this? I'm super horny just thinking about the panties I may find.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would love to do something like that! So horny. Are the women fit who live there?
sulkey2006 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2007-03-11
58 year old curious
rbinva said:
My neighbors went camping for the weekend and gave me the keys to their house. I have no need to go in but I really want to check out the family laundry for dirty panties. Anyone ever done this? I'm super horny just thinking about the panties I may find.

Probably have a hidden motion activated cam to record whatever you do. I've done this and caught some interesting things that neighbors do while house sitting.
Unregistered ?

Was in this position many years ago, managed to nick some panties that I enjoyed masturbating into many times.
frankzilla45 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2015-02-08
38 year old
My buddy also gave me his house key to feed their dogs when they are on vacation. I always make sure to check out his wife's dirty panties. She has very sexy thongs that feels great on my cock.
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
I don't do the panties thing, but when I house sit for my friend, I beat off all over the house. His wife is cute and is naughty as hell. She's said before she loves watching a guy jerk his meat and I think about her possibly secretly recording me & rubbing herself over it.
beantown_red Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2014-05-30
53 year old curious from Foxboro, MA
thought the subject was horse sitting for a sec...
We're all adults here, right? Let's have fun.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
House sat for a guy I worked with who had a damn fine looking GF. I scoured that whole house for a pair of her panties without success only for it dawn on me that she didn't own any. That was even hotter than finding a pair. Knowing that every time I saw her she was commando.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
I once house-sat for female college of mine - Marguerite- when I was 18. I found her 'toy box' and one of her vibrators up my arse and her nipple clamps on by the she was at the airport. Sadly I never found any pics but she did have quite a few thongs and a some suspender belts and stockings.

Marguerite gave me a bottle of Jack Daniels and a big hug for doing such a good job looking after her cat when she wad away but I wonder how long I teas before her vibrator was up her snatch. Little did she know where it had been ....strokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
jamiehenderson Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2012-06-10
42 year old
yea I do this at every opportunity, often with my sister in law's panties. So hot smelling a pair with another pair wrapped around my cock, I rarely last longer than 30 seconds her scent pushes me over the edge so quickly!
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
sulkey2006 said:
Probably have a hidden motion activated cam to record whatever you do. I've done this and caught some interesting things that neighbors do while house sitting.

Yeah, that's what I'd be concerned about if I wanted to root around their dresser drawers. And the nightstands. And under the mattress lol. I'd sure be thinking about it. If I gave my keys to someone I think I'd put up some cams just to see if anything...unusual...went on inside.
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
I used to love housesitting for neighbours, every so often they would go off on holiday and ask me to water the plants, garden etc..
I was around 13/14 at the time and full of hormones, by this time I had just fucked a girl for the first time, and made out and sucked my first cock around 2/3 years earlier. I had such a good time wearing all that underwear, finding dildo's and cumming all over the place, those were the days!!!

redy2trie Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2015-09-05
47 year old curious
if u do it - post and share
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
showmeyourtitties said:
I don't do the panties thing, but when I house sit for my friend, I beat off all over the house. His wife is cute and is naughty as hell. She's said before she loves watching a guy jerk his meat and I think about her possibly secretly recording me & rubbing herself over it.

Bit off-topic, but we all hung out this past weekend and my buddy's wife was in rare form. Some of her more memorable quotes from the day:
"I really love the cock"
"We should all do it together"
"You can fuck in my jacuzzi"
"My hubby is prude but I'm really adventurous"
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » House sitting for neighbor