JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going to a swinger club and proposing the idea to DP a chick?
Page: of 1  
Frot_Man Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2015-07-16
41 year old
Is it pretty difficult to do this? I've always had the fantasy to double fuck a chick with another dude, bud, whoever. But the chance has never come my way. I don't mind rubbing cocks with the other dude, hell, that's part of the fun of doing it.

I'm thinking the only possible way to do this is going to a swinger club and maybe bringing it up in a convo somehow. I'm sure other guys and girls fantasize about this.

Any tips or advice for me?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

1: You better be polite, good looking, nice build, patient and ready to pay 3 times what a couple does. You don't bring up anything, couples know what they want and will ask if they want that. I could go all day on the rules...but it doesn't work the way you think.
Penceanddice Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2013-04-29
30 year old
Assuming you're a single male, you have almost no power in a swingers club situation, if a girl wants to get double fucked she can have her pick of almost anyone, and she'll be more likely to go with people she knows instead of strangers who bring it up
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Have to agree with the others. I lucked into the one MFM I did. A bud had a FB who was wanting it and I happened to be in town at the time.

In a swing club, being too eager is almost a guarantee of no action.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going to a swinger club and proposing the idea to DP a chick?