JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Fantasy gets you banned?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Tony570 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-01-07
64 year old from Northeast PA
Huh, a room called "Daddies and Girls" just doesn't seem right in the first place. In fact it sounds sick to me.

Dude why would you even go into that kind of room in the first place?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Tony570 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-01-07
64 year old from Northeast PA
I may have been harsh in my previous post. After reading the rest of the posts and thinking, this could possibly be a decent room but it sounds to me that they should change the name. Someone had mentioned that it is a roleplay room, they need to say that on the title. It's very misleading and just wrong the way they have it.

Unregistered ?

And another thing..this website runs a banner ad across the top of the home page advertising MILF's. So I guess it's OK to f*** mothers but not ok to f*** daddies. How hypocritical! Get off your pulpits and stop handing down your moral judgements on the rest of us.

eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Actually, I do not think it is so much a moral judgement. I think they are merely trying to stay "legal" in the eyes of the law. Just one man's opinion.

Also, I suspect that when you are in the open chat room, they tend to be more careful. When in private chat, it is up to the parties involved. Again, just my opinion.
Horny old men want sex too.

hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Tony570 said:
I may have been harsh in my previous post. After reading the rest of the posts and thinking, this could possibly be a decent room but it sounds to me that they should change the name. Someone had mentioned that it is a roleplay room, they need to say that on the title. It's very misleading and just wrong the way they have it.

Sorry Tony, I still think the word "Daddies" says all you need to know about it, even if it is only role play.

Ben, I know you can't access it directly through this site (but it does only take 2 clicks),and I appreciate the information that you queried the site's inclusion on the server. I don't think anyone is criticising Jackin' Chat for being on the same server, or by extention, putting the blame on you.

As for the explanations they seem to give that it is a safe haven for girls.... WHAT? I appreciate no one taking part in these discussions is likely to stick around and find out, but it seems highly unlikely to me.

If that is what it is about, then I would suggest that they need to call their room "A safe haven for girls". Calling it "Daddies and Girls" is likely to attract a very different clientelle, and in the fullness of time some police attention, I wouldn't wonder.

Oh, one last thing... What does MILF mean?
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes

Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
hairyassguyuk said:
...........................................................................................................................

Oh, one last thing... What does MILF mean?

MILF = mothers id like to fuck

Thanks Hardrocker.

In that case Babydoll has a point. We're all equal now.

lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK
Geez, for a masturbation site, there are some very ignorant people here! What they are talking about is not incest, or roleplaying, but a form of 'disciplined relationship' between a man and a (adult) woman.She happens to like calling him "Daddy". He, in turn, will punish her (spanking etc) for misdemeanors (real and/or imagined). She will enjoy his 'fatherly' type affection whilst he guides her, basking in the moments he calls her a 'good girl'.

It is an offshoot of BDSM, does NOT involve anything illegal or immoral, and takes place between two consenting adults.

How about educating yourselves before spouting moralistic opinions? Feels more like the WI than a sex site here sometimes! amazed
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on

If she wants to call him Daddy..... yes, I repeat....DADDY .... that suggests that there is a DADDY relationship going on, which suggests incest to me.

However ignorant that may be, in your opinion, the word daddy gives me and many other people, the idea of a familial, ergo incestual, relationship, which albeit, in this particular room, will be imagined.

Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
thing is-the jacknchat adminstration and mods are very sensitive about incest and underage stuff.

other sites have no problem with roleplay and fantasy in this area--so you shouldnt worry about those sites being around---and go there if you want the fantasy stuff

Well, it seems to me this discussion is going nowhere, round and round in circles. The final destination in these cases is invariably to disappear up its own arse.

Of course there are people who are turned on by this stuff.

To be honest I've never known whether sites like the one under discussion encourage that kind of activity in real life, or satisfy a need in some people, which might otherwise need to be satisfied in real life. In other words whether they are a good or bad thing. My original point was only to express surprise about the fact that a room with that title had some issues with incest. Not to make any kind of moral judgement on it, although personally I am disgusted by it.

In fairness to administration of sites like this, it can't be easy to decide what is permissable and what is not. Obviously there are subjects which must be taboo, because they are totally illegal. If vice squads are checking up, they are going to close sites down if they blatently disregard the law. On the other hand there are things which can be interpreted in one way or another, or which are near to the line. In thses cases moderators' or adminitrators' personal points of view come in to play.

I think you have to live with that, and accept that that is how it is.

bisexual from UK
hairyassguyuk said:
If she wants to call him Daddy..... yes, I repeat....DADDY .... that suggests that there is a DADDY relationship going on, which suggests incest to me.

However ignorant that may be, in your opinion, the word daddy gives me and many other people, the idea of a familial, ergo incestual, relationship, which albeit, in this particular room, will be imagined.

You never heard of younger women liking to call older men "Daddy"? Or have you never encountered the "Sugar-Daddy" phenomenon? Just because you have little experience of the full tapestry of life, do not make so many (faulty) assumptions. Assumptions are the tool of the uneducated and ignorant.

You also said:

"Not to make any kind of moral judgement on it, although personally I am disgusted by it."

What a hilarious, oxymoronic statement!

You remind me of a witch-hunter from the Middle Ages: "Villagers - bring your torches! Let's burn the perverts at the stake!!" Hahaha!

FFS.

Oh dear, what a unpleasant, catty, vitriolic, little message.

Well... carry on, if it amuses you.

Yeah, I've heard of sugar daddies, and women calling men "daddy". I always thought it was a bit sickening and degrading.

I said I wasn't making a moral judgement, but that I personally was disgusted by it, and you quoted me and said it was oxymoronic. (Actually it isn't, although it may appear on first sight to be contradictory).

My person feelings are not a moral judgement, they are, um, personal feelings.

I dunno about witch hunters from the middle ages; I'll have to take your word for it. I'm too young to remember them.

bisexual from UK
hairyassguyuk said:
Oh dear, what a unpleasant, catty, vitriolic, little message.

*shrugs* Small-minded bigotry brings out the worst in me.

hairyassguyuk said:

Yeah, I've heard of sugar daddies, and women calling men "daddy". I always thought it was a bit sickening and degrading.

I said I wasn't making a moral judgement, but that I personally was disgusted by it, and you quoted me and said it was oxymoronic. (Actually it isn't, although it may appear on first sight to be contradictory).

My person feelings are not a moral judgement, they are, um, personal feelings.

You still can't see it can you? You find it "sickening", "degrading" and "disgusting". Nope, don't see any judgment there, no way.

It's not a moral judgement lady-voyeur, it's personal opinion. I've said that over and over. I really don't know how I can make it clearer.

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Fantasy gets you banned?