JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Estelle Taylor - tall, slim, breathtaking beauty with natural 38DD tits!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
TxMWM said:
Looking at a woman like that will make me masturbate every single time. Including now stroke

Here's another opportunity, so pull out your cock, lube it up if you like, and have towels or lots of tissues within reach, because you're going to be squirting semen! strokestrokestroke

Thiis is Bikini World, part 1. I love seeing a beautiful and very bosomy woman in a tiny bikini top that has no chance of actually covering her tits. In this case, the teeny bikini can hardly cover Estelle's areolae! boobs

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Learn more about Estelle at her Boobpedia page.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

It's a Bikini World, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
mmm again some nice new posts.........;pleasing my fat cock
Scotty123 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2015-09-11
38 year old male from Scotland
Been edging all morning, going to cum everywhere now I've seen this post!

Scotty123 said:
Been edging all morning, going to cum everywhere now I've seen this post!

And what woman is more deserving of your explosive cumshot than Estelle!?! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Being a UK wanker, I'd never heard of Estelle but she's absolutely gorgeous. I love the way her beautiful big heavy titties hang and how high her nipples are on them. Can't stop rubbing my cock over this fabulous lady stroke Thank you for sharing her pics.

The Dancer, part 1

In school, Estelle danced ballet, despite her large breasts. For this photoshoot she returns to the dance studio and models in a ballerina outfit.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
MonkeyBoySam Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2015-10-05

OH GOD. I want her to lift her legs up with her fully exposed pussy!
Unregistered ?

Wow, she is really fucking fit

The Dancer, part 2

Gentlemen, for your entertainment and excitement, I bring you more of exquisite E-cup Estelle, to keep you erect and edging toward eruption... and ecstasy!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Great tits. My wife's are 38DD too on a 5'1" body.
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
User posted image
There's something about girls standing on tip toe that does it for me, and I dont know why. Is that weird?
null

Would you like to add all of Estelle's nude pics, in hi res, to your personal collection of JO pics?

Here's a download link for all 320 pics. Click here to download.

Clicking that link will take you to a download page of 1fichier file share service. At the bottom of the page click the orange "DOWNLOAD" button to start the free download.

ESTELLE TAYLOR VIDEOS!!

You can also download seven (7) videos of stunning Estelle, six that she did for Scoreland and one webcam video. Click here to download all seven!

Clicking that link will take you to a download page of 1fichier file share service. At the bottom of the page click the orange "DOWNLOAD" button to start the free download.

If you've had some great stroke sessions to her photos, wait until you see this goddess in motion and hear her sexy voice! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Estelle Taylor - tall, slim, breathtaking beauty with natural 38DD tits!