JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Estelle Taylor - tall, slim, breathtaking beauty with natural 38DD tits!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Charmer, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Charmer, part 2

Enjoy these, gentlemen. This is the final installment of Estelle Taylor photos.

So if you care at all about this stunning woman, and if you've been aroused and enjoyed masturbating to her, it's time lube up, place a pile of towels within easy reach, and start a major stroke session for Estelle, leading to a massive and memorable cumshot! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

If you love masturbating to Estelle, you should try Marta!

If you've enjoyed memorable hard-ons and epic cock eruptions to Estelle, you should check out the new thread I've started for Marta. She's a similar tall, slim big-boobed beauty, but 7 years younger than Estelle. She's 5' 9", 122 pounds, with pale flawless skin, blue eyes, brown hair, and her measurements are 38D-24-36. Her gorgeous natural tits are crowned with delicious pale pink areolae and nipples!

Join me at the Marta thread. There wil be exciting updates in the days and weeks ahead!
strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Shot nice few loads for Estelle in the past, she really knows how to make a cock rock-hard!

Bumped up this thread because it's one of the most popular I've ever created here a JC, and because jacking off to Estelle is always beneficial!

Cum jack off in the NEW ESTELLE TAYLOR VIDEO ROOM strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Revisiting one of my best threads. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD all six of Estelle's photosets. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD all seven of her videos.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
Slim and Sexy, part 2

Are any of you guys edging to Estelle right now? Whose cock has already erupted with jizz for her?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

She is so hot! I just shot a nice big load of sperm to this little lady's spread pussy!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
chatplus44 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2016-12-05
57 year old heterosexual from UK
She's yummy, going to enjoy these.

profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
I wrote a story for a friend to this set. It's on my Tumblr for those who enjoy stories -- while leaving this thread for those who prefer to pics.

The Ball-ing-erina Rebound: Estelle Taylor
- http://profvolup.tumblr.com/post/161529452857/the-ball-ing-erina-rebound-estelle-taylor-just

Peter_Hardin said:
Estelle Taylor is an incredibly beautiful model with big tits who I think you'll need to jack hard to! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

She is 5' 8" tall (173 cm), weighing 122 pounds (55 kg), with light brown hair, green eyes, and a face of stunning classy beauty. Her all-natural measurements are 38DD-24-32 (96.5-61-81 cm). She began nude modeling in 2012 and is now 29 years old. Estelle is from Romania.

Here is part 1 of a photoset titled Slim and Sexy.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image ...
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Estelle Taylor - tall, slim, breathtaking beauty with natural 38DD tits!