JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » My first hands-free orgasm in over 40 years
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've been expanding my horizons lately and have recently been experimenting with a butt plug inserted while I masturbate. Absolutely wonderful! The plug I had been using is a Doc Johnson small... A little less than an inch in diameter at the widest point of the tapering shaft. I'd been itching for a week or so to try something bigger and more fulfilling. So off I went to the toy store and wound up buying an Anal Fantasy plug with a built-in vibrator. It's a completely different design than the starter plug... Bulbous head with very little taper. Four inches long and an inch and a quarter wide, it required a little time to get it up there. But when I got the widest part past my sphincter it shot right in and stayed there. The beauty of this lovely device is that the bulbous portion nestles right against a the prostate. A little manipulation had me rock hard in no time. Then I tried the vibrating mode. What a sensation! Within two minutes I was leaking precum like I was a teenager. Pressing it in harder, rotating it slightly brought a cascading wave of pleasure, and I had one of the hardest orgasms of my life. Never touched my dick at all. My new best friend!
Add a reply Quote this post
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Wow,that's awesome. I've never been a fan of any ass play but, those results make me contemplate some.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I highly recommend trying some ass play both alone or with your partner. Even being plugged with a starter plug will provide you with some intense orgasms during regular stroke sessions. I only wish I had learned that years ago!
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
Wow ... I gotta give this a go!
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Yeah this sounds really good but i think the diametre is a bit to large i can manage about 3/4" to 7/8" but no more i thought it would have to go in deeper than 4" to reach the best part of the prostate gland nerves?
General Str8 nice guy
Unregistered ?

Actually the prostate is located just a couple of inches inside the inner sphincter so it's easily reached even with a starter plug.
Tail2tail Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2015-01-15
48 year old
I've had a few hands free cum sessions.Ill use anything In my ass but a dildo that's not to long and not to thick does the job quite nicely and even If I don't cum It feels amazing Inside my ass.
Unregistered ?

Ejaceuphoria said:
Yeah this sounds really good but i think the diametre is a bit to large i can manage about 3/4" to 7/8" but no more i thought it would have to go in deeper than 4" to reach the best part of the prostate gland nerves?

There are several things to consider when you're first using a plug. Start small. Go slowly! Try using your fingers to train yourself. Smallest finger first, index finger then middle finger. When you're comfortable with your middle finger or thumb move on to a starter plug, then gradually increase the size. I find smooth silicon plugs with a tapered shape the most comfortable to use. Also you'll need to relax and insert gently but firmly. Your instinctive reaction will be to clench your sphincter. Once you can relax that muscle you've got most of the battle won. Now the most important part: LUBE, LUBE, LUBE! Never think you're using too much! Personally I find plugs with a diameter of 1.25-1.5 inches (3.1-3.8 cm) quite satisfying. Your mileage may vary. In closing all I can add is this: guys, if you've never tried anal play during masturbation or sex you owe it to yourself to do so. It may not be for everyone, but for those who keep an open mind I guarantee it will open up a whole new aspect of your sexuality.
docjohnson Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2015-10-24
48 year old curious from new york
Thank you for the write up, I really need to try. Heck I have a free hand. I ca not wait to try this.
messsage me lets have fun
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » My first hands-free orgasm in over 40 years