JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Official Apprentice UK 2016 Thread
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Excellent thread. I love wanking over these babes
Add a reply Quote this post
Moriarty Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2012-05-22
51 year old heterosexual from London
I know Elle Stevenson, the brunette bit on the far right of that group pic. She used to be fit as f**k, but she's really gone to seed.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Apprentice is great for masturbation.
hardlove Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2014-04-22
heterosexual male from uk
Filthmaster15 said:
Selina and Elle. Filthy little madames. Need brought down a peg or ten.

Just watched this weeks show and yes, I couldn't agree more. Selena is a complete useless madame/brat who needs a hard gangbanging to showoff her only talent.
Unregistered ?

I have to admit, I had to spunk over Selina tonight, If she goes there is only Karen to cum over on a Wednesday night
Unregistered ?

wanker1970 said:
I have to admit, I had to spunk over Selina tonight, If she goes there is only Karen to cum over on a Wednesday night

Yeah, Selina is real sexy, looks dirty. Needs a good hard fuck. strokestroke
Unregistered ?

Selina really gave me a big hard on in that black dress this week. My wife knew exactly what I meant when I said she shouldn't be fired- cos I wanted to wank over her for another week!
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England

I'm not in the UK so cannot see these attention-seeking damaged sluts, so I ran a search for 'Selina' and I see what you mean. She looks like major Daddy-issues filth. She's like a blow-up doll but with less intelligence. Whore.

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Stella0 said:
I'm not in the UK so cannot see these attention-seeking damaged sluts, so I ran a search for 'Selina' and I see what you mean. She looks like major Daddy-issues filth. She's like a blow-up doll but with less intelligence. Whore.

User posted image

User posted image

Ha ha! Oh, these must be those infamous pictures of her in her previous career as a 'podium dancer, NOT a pole dancer' as she said a little too defensively in his opening VT. Apparently, she's not too happy about pictures like that getting out, as she lives in Dubai, where they take a dim view of cunts like Selina slutting themselves around. Oops.

As for last night's episode, God, what a fucking bitch Selina is. She's drinking in the last chance saloon at the minute, so she's really going to have to pull out all the stops on the next task if she wants to stay in the process. Imagine her desperation. Stupid cunt.
Unregistered ?

So, that bratty little blonde bitch, Selina, went out last night, and to be honest, I don't think it was a moment too soon. She was getting far too big for her boots. Apparently, she was absolutely fuming over it. She even refused to go on The Apprentice: You're Fired afterwards and has been sniping at the other candidates on Twitter ever since.

Based on the unprofessional, manipulative way that she conducted herself and the bitchy behaviour she's displayed, I predict she'll probably have some problems finding people willing to do business with her in future. Still, she wants to be a proper businesswoman, she won't find things all that difficult, she'll just have to find a better way of 'selling herself' to potential employers.

She can start by getting on all fours in one of her smart business 'power suits' and licking the sweat from my balls. Imagine the satisfaction of her having to swallow her pride and reluctantly run her tongue across your heavy ballsack, swollen with sperm. Knowing that no matter how many times she stops to look up at you and ask, "Is that enough?" the answer from you will always be, "No."
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I thought I saw pics of Selina somewhere dressed in stockings and sussies?
Unregistered ?

daval said:
I thought I saw pics of Selina somewhere dressed in stockings and sussies?

You mean these?
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
OMG yes!! Fantastic! What sexy tart. Want to fuck her all the more. Thanks for posting.
Unregistered ?

Oh no! Poor Selina has been snapped by the paps in her bikini this totally spontaneous and in no way staged series of photographs! The ever modest Selina was just minding her own business on that beach, totally not hoping to catch the attention of the cameras.

After all, she's so busy, what with being such a high powered businesswoman. You can tell that by the way that she's on the phone, no doubt to a very rich, influential contact.

User posted image

I mean, the phone is the wrong way around and a less generous person might claim that the stupid cow's not actually on the phone to anybody at all and that this is all a very contrived publicity stunt, showing off her fuckmeat body in order to raise her media profile, but that would obviously be nonsense, wouldn't it?
Unregistered ?

So, the 2016 series is underway and I have to say there's a much more impressive crop of business sluts this year than last year, thank goodness. Clearly someone at the BBC was looking at this thread for criticism of the last series. razz

My early favourite, this year, was Jessica, looking hot to trot in her green dress...

User posted image

...Until she had to go and spoil it with her cringeworthy and attention-seeking 'wacky' attempts at humour. Her friends call her the female Jim Carey. Is that because she'll make you want to kill yourself and leave you with several venereal diseases, I wonder.

I've since switched my allegiances to Irish girl, Grainne McCoy. I'm not sure how her first name is pronounced, but honestly, I don't really give a fuck.

User posted image

What I'm really curious about is whether everything else about the little bog-trotter is as immaculate as those power brows of hers.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Official Apprentice UK 2016 Thread