JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight Sexually Frustrated Leg Lover From the U.K.
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hi all,

Just posting to see if anyone else has been in the same boat as me or not.

Does anyone else feel sexually frustrated because of the lack of ability to "get" a beautiful woman?

I myself am a "Leg Man" when it comes to women, and get immensely turned on when I see a sexy pair of legs that I like. I prefer seeing legs in short skirts/dresses, or even shorts.

I'm not a fan of skinny/very slim thighs. I don't like fat legs, but they need some shape and meat on the bone, with some tone. I like slim thighs as long as they at least have some shape to them, such as Rachel Riley and Chloe Moretz. Some of the Strictly girls have gorgeous shapely thighs, such as Ola Jordan, Aliona Vilani, Karen Clifton/Hauer, and Kristina Rihanoof. Tennis girls such as Ana Ivanovic (before the weight loss) have great legs.

One particular position I love is when legs are crossed, legs look incredibly gorgeous when a girl is sitting and has her legs crossed.

When I see a sexy pair of legs, bloody hell, the effect it has on me, it's instantaneous! To be fair the whole female form has that effect on me, with legs just coming out on top, A deep cleavage to go with a nice pair of legs, a pretty face, and nice skin, hair etc., they all make me have that lustful feeling. And the strength of the feeling too....it's immense. It's like no other hunger, the desire to ravish a beautiful female. I also get a sinking, depressed feeling when I see beautiful females that turn me on, because I know I have no chance with them, mainly due to my looks. I also feel inadequate as women in general are far more attractive than us men. Now I know that some people will say "you just need to be confident", and you "just need to try your luck", believe me, neither of these work if you haven't either got the looks, or got wad loads of cash. Women do go for looks when it comes to blokes, and failing that you always have a chance if you're loaded with cash.

They don't go for the nerdy, receding hairline look, unfortunately. I've spent all my life wanking over beautiful cockteasing females, never having the chance of getting my hands on them. Bloody hell, How I would love it though...

I'm just looking for someone else who is in the same boat as me, and shares my tastes for regular, lengthy online wank chat sessions.

I do love to call them names, cockteases, other names etc., and I'm not into woman-worship. One fantasy I love is the idea of controlling all the resources in a post-apocalyptic world, and beautiful females having to come to us for food, shelter etc., and in return must allow us to use their bodies, and impregnate them. I love the idea of impregnating a beautiful woman who is far out of my league, the mixing of my ugly genes with her beautiful genes is an immense turn on.

I'm Straight myself, and love chatting with other Straight guys about cockteasing celebs, random sluts, and what we would do with them, as well as how they make us feel. I enjoy chatting about how they effect our cocks, and jave even shared a cock pic before, but that's as far as I would go on that front. Women have always got to be the main focus of chats.

My Yahoo Addy is [email protected], and I'm able to arrange specific times to be online if you let me know in advance. I'm online pretty regularly so you should be able to catch me online. Just send me a PM here and add me on Yahoo.

My Yahoo addy is [email protected]. I'll be online for another couple of hours, and can also be online during the day(UK Time), and also in the evening. I have Yahoo on my mobile and can check the forum here on my mobile, which makes it easy to be online.

I hope to hear from someone who shares my tastes.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I too am a leg lover. If a girl has bad looking legs, she becomes unattractive to me. You have some weird other fantasies that are similar to mine to be honest. If you wanted to chat sometime, PM me on here
Unregistered ?

Love legs, especially in tights and or boots...
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the replies grin.

Is Yahoo good for chatting? My addy is [email protected]
Unregistered ?

I'll also be in the jackinchat chat room in 15 minutes in case anyone matches my tastes and would like an in-depth wank chat(see the first post).
Loopy Skilled Jackinchatter

522 posts since 2014-11-30
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I understand where you are coming from in your original post ukleglover as great legs on a woman have always been what attracts me. That is why I always lusted over Princess Diana someone I could never get.
Love to chat about Princess Diana
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Loopy said:
I understand where you are coming from in your original post ukleglover as great legs on a woman have always been what attracts me. That is why I always lusted over Princess Diana someone I could never get.

She was a beautiful woman with long lovely legs
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Loopy Skilled Jackinchatter

522 posts since 2014-11-30
62 year old heterosexual from UK
plush said:
She was a beautiful woman with long lovely legs

Diana was certainly that fantastic legs. By the way your email box is full so can't message you!
Love to chat about Princess Diana
Unregistered ?

I was never into Diana myself, although if anyone shares the tastes in women I mentioned in my first post I'd love to hear back from you.
Unregistered ?

Currently looking at joanna levesque's legs, but I'm open to other suggestions. Would desperately love another online wank buddy who is into the same things as me(everything's detailed in my first post).

User posted image

User posted image

The best way to contact me is via Yahoo Messenger, my addy is [email protected]. But I am flexible as I can chat using the Jackinchat chat room here. If you'd prefer to use the Jackinchat chat room just send me a PM here and we can arrange a time. Would love to have regular sessions. You can use the Jackinchat chat room without Java by using this link - http://irc.lc/dal/jackinchat
Unregistered ?

ukleglover said:
Currently looking at joanna levesque's legs, but I'm open to other suggestions. Would desperately love another online wank buddy who is into the same things as me(everything's detailed in my first post).

User posted image

User posted image

The best way to contact me is via Yahoo Messenger, my addy is [email protected]. But I am flexible as I can chat using the Jackinchat chat room here. If you'd prefer to use the Jackinchat chat room just send me a PM here and we can arrange a time. Would love to have regular sessions. You can use the Jackinchat chat room without Java by using this link - http://irc.lc/dal/jackinchat

Still going at it over these two pics, it's hard to decide which one is better...although one thing I'm certain of is that Jojo is a cockteasing slut.

Still around for about 20 minutes if anyone wants to contact me using the above methods, and will be on again tomorrow.
Unregistered ?

Currently lusting for Nina Dobrev and her delicious legs -

User posted image

I can only dream of touching such beauty...does anyone else feel that when they see a girl who is way out of your league, so to speak? It's almost gut-wrenching, which then leads me to have a hate-wank/edge session over them.

Please get in touch if you share my tastes/views/fantasies, all of my contact details are in the first post.
Unregistered ?

Having a hate-wank over the teasing slut that is Jacqueline Jossa -

Jacqueline Jossa Legs

Any other leg lovers up for an in-depth edging and chat session online? Contact details are in my first post.
Unregistered ?

Having a wank over Willoughby teasing her legs on this morning -

Willoughby Legs

Contact details are in my first post.
Unregistered ?

Have been lusting for leggy Lucy Verasamy today, we don't get to see much of her legs nowadays but she occasionally shows them off, the cocktease -

User posted image

If any other UK Leg Lovers are around and up for in-depth chat about what we would do with teasing sluts like Lucy, add me on Yahoo at [email protected].

If not just send a PM and we can arrange to chat another way, full details in my first post.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight Sexually Frustrated Leg Lover From the U.K.