JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight Sexually Frustrated Leg Lover From the U.K.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Currently lusting for the cocktease that is Joanna Levesque -

User posted image

Contact details are in my first post, love long in-depth sessions online with fellow UK leg lovers.
Add a reply Quote this post
alotoffun1982 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-04-25
47 year old
Looking for someone to JERK and CUM with me to FACE closeups pics of my BLACK/GERMAN ex GF on MIC! Have full body also but prefer we focus and cum to FACE. Also have LEG fetish and an odd fetish where I like her in low top sneakers WITHOUT socks, ESPECIALLY CONVERSE "chucks". If interested then SKYPE me at ALOTOFFUN1982

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

alotoffun1982 said:
Looking for someone to JERK and CUM with me to FACE closeups pics of my BLACK/GERMAN ex GF on MIC! Have full body also but prefer we focus and cum to FACE. Also have LEG fetish and an odd fetish where I like her in low top sneakers WITHOUT socks, ESPECIALLY CONVERSE "chucks". If interested then SKYPE me at ALOTOFFUN1982

Not really my thing mate, but thanks for the offer.

My interests are posted in the first post in the thread.

If anyone else is interested and shares the same tastes as me get in touch.
Unregistered ?

Currently edging over the leggy and busty tease that is Holly Willoughby -

[img]http://www.imagebam.com/image/3e4307344776735[/img]

Looking for a fellow leg man who is in the same boat as me, and shares my interest in regular, lengthy online wank/edging chat sessions. Love a nice pair of tits like Willoughby's as well it has to be said.

Yahoo addy is [email protected], or just PM me here, I'll be on for a while.
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
ukleglover said:
Currently edging over the leggy and busty tease that is Holly Willoughby -

[img]http://www.imagebam.com/image/3e4307344776735[/img]

Looking for a fellow leg man who is in the same boat as me, and shares my interest in regular, lengthy online wank/edging chat sessions. Love a nice pair of tits like Willoughby's as well it has to be said.

Yahoo addy is [email protected], or just PM me here, I'll be on for a while.

Wow, that is a fantastic picture, she looks amazing.
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Great Calves im so into them shaped Calves & how Hi Heels enhances the the shape of them Mmmmmstroke
General Str8 nice guy
Unregistered ?

aUKGuy said:
Wow, that is a fantastic picture, she looks amazing.

She does, and she knows how it makes us feel.

Unregistered ?

Ejaceuphoria said:
Great Calves im so into them shaped Calves & how Hi Heels enhances the the shape of them Mmmmmstroke

Completely agreed mate, and although I'm a thigh man first and foremost, I love the way a shapely and toned calf bulges out like in that picture.

You see a lot of it on This Morning when she fits into these tight dresses -

User posted image
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England
Nice clip of Holly showing off her nylon clad legs here. The host describes 'stocking-tops', but in all honesty I think what we see are the tops of her tights as they continue to go up and tightly clad Holly's arse cheeks. I don't think Holly wears stockings on TV. Which is fine by me. Lovely legs.

ps. Watch with the sound-down and in half-screen. Some weirdo bloke infests the scene and is a huge cock softener. At least for me.

Tight Tops
Unregistered ?

Stella0 said:
Nice clip of Holly showing off her nylon clad legs here. The host describes 'stocking-tops', but in all honesty I think what we see are the tops of her tights as they continue to go up and tightly clad Holly's arse cheeks. I don't think Holly wears stockings on TV. Which is fine by me. Lovely legs.

ps. Watch with the sound-down and in half-screen. Some weirdo bloke infests the scene and is a huge cock softener. At least for me.

Tight Tops

Hahahah you're not the only one!

He really ruins the mood, so to speak wink.

And agreed she has fantastic legs, and although nylon is a turn on too, I prefer to see her bare legs.

EDIT: Just wanted to say, Holly knows exactly what she's doing doesn't she, the cocktease.
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England
ukleglover said:
Holly knows exactly what she's doing doesn't she, the cocktease.

Holly has been teasing mens cocks from 'Disney Club' on ITV from when she was a young teen. It's her life. She knows no other way to express her sexuality. In truth, she's been exploited and used by TV producers. As have we all. I actually feel kinda sorry for her.

Sorry to get a bit deep regarding exploitation. Let's just enjoy her gorgeous figure and wank and disregard her mental state.
Unregistered ?

Stella0 said:
Holly has been teasing mens cocks from 'Disney Club' on ITV from when she was a young teen. It's her life. She knows no other way to express her sexuality. In truth, she's been exploited and used by TV producers. As have we all. I actually feel kinda sorry for her.

Sorry to get a bit deep regarding exploitation. Let's just enjoy her gorgeous figure and wank and disregard her mental state.

Not at all mate, I love it.

I think she loves the power trip if I'm honest. Daytime TV, she's supposed to project this wholesome image, yet she dresses like a (albeit less obvious) teasing slut most of the time, knowing all us men will be lusting and wanking.
Unregistered ?

Currently lusting for Rachel Riley, such gorgeous legs in one of her sexiest dresses of all time -

User posted image

On Yahoo at [email protected], or just PM me here. All my tastes and interests are in my first post in this thread.
Unregistered ?

Love them with long legs and wearing tights with tiny skirts or dresses
codyl98 Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2015-11-08
26 year old from FL
I feel you OP, wish I could land a beautiful gal too but they seem to only go for the jock types or rich types.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight Sexually Frustrated Leg Lover From the U.K.