JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fastest?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

My all time fastest was at a bbq at my buddys house. His wife stood up in front of me with the sun shining behind her and I could see the silhouette of her thighs and pussy through her dress. I immediately went upstairs and jerked off with a pair of her panties in the bathroom. I blew my load so quickly
Add a reply Quote this post
Cartman25 Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2018-03-26
29 year old
Bagfetish said:
My all time fastest was at a bbq at my buddys house. His wife stood up in front of me with the sun shining behind her and I could see the silhouette of her thighs and pussy through her dress. I immediately went upstairs and jerked off with a pair of her panties in the bathroom. I blew my load so quickly

She sounds hot. I bet you wish you could have fucked her.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife bet me that she could make me cum in just a couple of minutes or less and she won the bet.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
JonT Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2017-08-26
50 year old curious male from South UK
Working on a female friends PC at her house. Found some badly hidden personal pics while waiting for antivirus to finish. She went to make coffee and I blew my load looking at her using a dildo and sucking some lucky guy. Very sticky shorts.
Second coffee, I grabbed a disk and dumped the pics onto it. Still have them now and stroke to them on occasion.
If I'm online, I might be stroking! If you KiK me, include YOUR JiC name :-) ________ KiK : BRudeNot2
Unregistered ?

jjerry6969 said:
WHEN SOMEONE IS A VERBAL JACKER/CUMMER AND TALKS DIRTY.i can bust lose fast.razz

Oh yeah - the filthier, the better! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

LOVELADIES said:
Sounds familiar... One time I was fooling around with this girl in the back seat of my car, she wanted me to fuck her... I was rock hard and ready... I pumped my hard cock, balls deep, into her pussy, 2 times. As I pushed into her, balls deep, the third time, I started cumming! It started as a very large and powerful spurt. My date locked her legs around me and moaned. It felt like my cock was a cum garden hose, that girls pussy milked my cock and drained my balls!

Yea i got maybe 2 full pumps into her. But whatever, she was an ex and i was just using as a fucktoy to get off anyway
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fastest?