JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Most perverted thing your girlfriend has done.
Page: < prev  of 2  
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Night_Hawk Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-11-22
44 year old
I had a gf who let me stand behind her with my hands under her arms and play with her tits while she was talkiing to her mom. Mom just went red and I got so hard!!
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
If she's had a few drinks and she's really horny my wife will self fist herself while she sucks my cock. She cant quite take it to her wrist but she sure gives it a go! Really something to watch as she gets so wound up that she's trying to take as much as she can. Won't do big dildos or veggies but once she gets those fingers going she just won't stop.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend was a bit of a 'rock chick' when I first met her and used to go to lots of big rock concerts where she would wear short, tight skirts, stockings, thigh-boots and no knickers. She tells me that she was in a big crowd at the Monsters of Rock festival and she suddenly felt a stranger's hand between her thighs, with fingers probing at her cunt and groping her ass. She said it made her pussy really wet and she was too turned on to do anything about it. She didn't turn round or say anything but just stood there squeezing her vaginal muscles round the two fingers that were inside her until she came. I was stood next to her the whole time and never knew until she told me years later. If I had known I would have loved to have helped this stranger finger her, just like these two guys from 6.20: http://xhamster.com/movies/1947174/celeste_threesome_with_peter_north_and_woody_long.html

When she was 18, she also went to LA for a year to work as a nanny for a rich family and got up to all sorts of filthy stuff. PM me and I'll tell you more.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
sirwankalot said:
My girlfriend was a bit of a 'rock chick' when I first met her and used to go to lots of big rock concerts where she would wear short, tight skirts, stockings, thigh-boots and no knickers. She tells me that she was in a big crowd at the Monsters of Rock festival and she suddenly felt a stranger's hand between her thighs, with fingers probing at her cunt and groping her ass. She said it made her pussy really wet and she was too turned on to do anything about it. She didn't turn round or say anything but just stood there squeezing her vaginal muscles round the two fingers that were inside her until she came. I was stood next to her the whole time and never knew until she told me years later. If I had known I would have loved to have helped this stranger finger her, just like these two guys from 6.20: http://xhamster.com/movies/1947174/celeste_threesome_with_peter_north_and_woody_long.html

When she was 18, she also went to LA for a year to work as a nanny for a rich family and got up to all sorts of filthy stuff. PM me and I'll tell you more.

Similar thing with my wife. We'd been at a football match before the days of all-seated stadiums and also when really short skirts were in fashion. Being a big match it was jam packed with people pressing up against each other. On the way home after the game she called me dirty perv and when I asked her what she was on about, she said you had your hand between my legs feeling my pussy and you made me cum. I never told her it wasn't me and I still get hard wondering who it was...
ceprnd Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2015-11-28
53 year old bisexual male
EdgePerv Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2015-10-19
47 year old heterosexual from USA
One the most perverted things my wife has done is fuck me in the back of a limo on way home after a night out. She was very tispy, and the drivers window was down, I KNOW he was watching. She had a skirt on so I just lifted it and she rode me all the way home. She didn't seem to care that the driver had been watching.
Unregistered ?

On story that I can think of is my wife blowing me in the Burger King bathroom while wearing the crown and I blew my load all over her face, and videod the event. Afterwards we went through the drive threw
jamie4400 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2015-06-15
curious from Canada
Goes back years but gf at the time got gangbanged when preggers
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
My ex was really pervy she would jack me off out to eat, in taxis, public pools, the movies, public benches, she liked group sex, exhibitionism, she talked to her mom on the phone once while sucking my dick, used to want me to call her daddys princess, likes showing herself to strangers, all kinds of shit
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Most perverted thing your girlfriend has done.