JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » OK, so who humps their beds, mattresses, pillows?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

That's how I did it when I first started masturbating years ago. Now, I like using my hand so I can watch my cock spurt when I shoot.
Add a reply Quote this post
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
I do sometiems, i just get so horned i have to hump whatever is near, especially if I'm wearing, panties, bras, lingerie, skirts, yoga tights, anything sexy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I don't do it a lot. But sometimes I rub my cock against my bed while I'm laying on my stomach. I like to pretend I'm getting fucked in the ass against my bed, makes me cum so hard.
Unregistered ?

Love to hump my bed and pillows, every morning i wake up and just can't help but hump my bed, it's just instinctive at this point...and humping my pillows is my preferred way to cum, just feels so damn good
twink18WI Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2015-11-13
26 year old bisexual from Wisconsin
I love cumming in my undies

Daaave said:
Sometimes when I wake up with a hardon, I hump the bed. I cum in my briefs though. I've cum in my hand. I'd rather finish by rolling over and rubbing my dick through my briefs and ejaculating into them. Or pulling down my briefs and ejaculating on my stomach.
JackStain Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-29
56 year old heterosexual from Manchester, United Kingdom
cumalot87 said:
Used to do this as a kid, probably from around age 5 or so. Didnt know what i was doing at the time though, just knew it felt good haha. Do it now and then since its a bit different from a wank, best thing is to get a lubed up sandwich bag or rubber glove, put that between a folded pillow then go for it hehe.

Pillow humping is great! And I also use the lube plus rubber glove technique, best simulation of actual sex...

I also used to pillow hump on cam on those random chat sites, mainly for my amusement. But is seriously great wank technique when watching doggy or group sex videos! stroke

In fact, I think I'll go indulge myself now... smile
Unregistered ?

when I was younger i had a circle pillow about as big around as a basket ball that had a hole in the middle, I humped that pillow for a couple of years but had to get rid of it after I couldn't stop and cummed in it a couple of times. don't think anyone knew I was humping that pillow even though it was i the living room for awhile
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I don't do much pillow or mattress humping these days (I just fuck the wife), but as a young teen I liked to straddle and hump one of the bed pillows. I was also obsessed with women's tits. So as soon as I could get a bra to use, I'd strap the bra around another large pillow, stuff the cups, and put it underneath me as I humped the other pillow. I would also stick my hardon between the two big pillows on the sofa and fuck it with hip trusts. After I got access to rubbers, I'd use a rubber so that I could cum and not mess up things. Humping the sofa cushion crack was good practice for missionary position fucking. I'm really good at that now. wink
tallica2000 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2011-09-27
40 year old bisexual from Norfolk, UK
Love to wrap a pillow around my cock and jerk/stroke/wank get great pleasure and joy from it.

Any men who love masturbating with a pillow like that like to chat on yahoo messenger add me on [email protected]
Unregistered ?

I find that when half asleep and half awake and humping my bed I can cum up with all sorts of really HOT Fantasies!
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
OK "submit" made me look like a cunt
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Hotel wank using 1) pillow 2) plastic bag from the disposable tooth cup

3) Nice
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Practice makes perfe...oh shit nevermind.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
padickboy Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2012-08-09
65 year old curious from pennsylvania
when ever i hump a pillow i wear a condom... it is great...
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Humped bed and pillow from about 16 to 18 exclusively. Too randy to care what stains mum saw or thought, but she never said a word.

Reverted to right hand after that.

Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » OK, so who humps their beds, mattresses, pillows?