JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old Manchester Massage Parlours
Page: of 1  
str8maturejerker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2005-10-08
bisexual male from Uk
During the late 90s my work often took me to Manchester where I used to frequent some of the many massage parlours that were open at that time. There were two I used to visit most often. The first I remember was called Chesterfields, situated very close to Piccadilly railway station, and had
some very beautiful women working there. It could be described then as quite upmarket and most of the girls used to give what is termed I believe, 'a girlfriend experience.' Condoms were always used; flavoured ones for oral.

The other parlour was a one woman business run by a lady in her 30s/40s not far from the station(sorry, forgotten her name) who gave a wonderful massage followed by a nice slow wank. I never actually asked her for anything extra because her technique was so good.

I stopped visiting them after my work patterns meant I never visited the city after about 2000 and I had also remarried. A recent visit did reveal that the area has been rebuilt and both parlours seem to have gone. My impression was then that the authorities did not seem to do much about parlours as there did not seem to be much evidence of sex traffic and coercion at that time. There were certainly dozens of parlours in Manchester.

Did anybody visit these places or other parlours in those days?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I only visited massage palours while in the military and in Asia until a couple of months ago a guy told me about this Asian place in town and how good it was so I went there before they got shut down. It was very disappointing the girls spoke no English and the happy ending was nothing more then a poor hand job.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

bisexual male from Uk
I shall repost this in case anybody who did not see it first time might have a memory of the parlours.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
Have t seen thrm, been to the area or ever got a massage or girlfriend experience...,but I'm pulsating reading ur story. Sounds like it was amazing
Pump it real good
Unregistered ?

I have frequented message parlors in Mass, RI and Vegas. Love black chicks and Asians. Been sucked off by many whores in message parlors. Also 1 time in the Chicken Ranch -a brothel in Vegas. Hott

bisexual male from Uk
Rainy1966 said:
Have t seen thrm, been to the area or ever got a massage or girlfriend experience...,but I'm pulsating reading ur story. Sounds like it was amazing

It was - not sure if experience today would be as good.
luv2wankalot Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2015-05-18
54 year old heterosexual from Northwest UK
Been in a few round Manchester at that time........lots round the prestwich area too. Sandys etc.

bisexual male from Uk
As I was often staying in the hotels in Central Manchester, I used to go to the ones in that area. There was another in Deansgate. but that has been demolished and I cannot remember name.

bisexual male from Uk
I hope nobody minds if I bring this topic back. There may be some guys who did not see it last time.

bisexual male from Uk
Once again, I have brought this back for guys who missed it last year. Thanks for your replies so far.
Unregistered ?

I visited many of them when I worked in the area. Cannot remember the names though, also visited couple in Warrington
Unregistered ?

Ah the auld massage parlours reminds me of my misspent youth nice girl nice massage nice bj or ride. Gone out of dublin now only thai places usto be some georgous irish girls sometimes english girls they were considered exotic at the time. Oh for the good old days

bisexual male from Uk
I hope nobody minds me going back to this topic as there may be somebody who has not seen it. Once again, thanks for all the replies.
Unregistered ?

I did quite a few of the City Centre Massage parlours in Manchester during the 90s. Most of them were close to Oiccadilly and in the Northern Quarter. Normally, I would head into town before football matches and get sorted before meeting mates in the pub. I would sometimes return for more pussy fun following the game before heading home. Wednesday nights would follow the same pattern of fucking and football. One parlour that has survived up until recently was next to Mother Macs pub nr Piccadily. I lost count of the number of girls I fucked, but it was fun while it lasted.

bisexual male from Uk
I shall bring this thread for a final time in case any guys have yet to see it; once again, thanks for all the replies.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old Manchester Massage Parlours