JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.
Page: of 60   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love seeing cocks peeking out of whatever is trying to contain them.
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

So fucking HOT!
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Oops!
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sometimes clothes just seem so inadequate for containing my rock-hard boner!
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
GraysAnatomy said:
User posted image

Back in the dorms in college would see scenes like this fairly common.

Guys would be hanging out in their rooms just wearing shorts or just underwear or walking down the hall to the showers...

The best viewing was in the morning when everyone was headed to the bathroom with a bit of morning wood still showing!
junho_lover Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2015-10-18
33 year old from massachusetts
Looove this! Especially in public
Unregistered ?

I had a buddy last time I was on sea duty, we worked out together in the ship's weight room, then were just chatting afterward. I guess the workout stretched out the legs of his trunks, because when he sat down on the deck, his cock fell out and I could see it peeking just inside his workout shorts. He was going on about home problems, so I didn't interrupt him...just stared at the one-eyed snake the whole time we were chatting. We berthed together, so it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before, but I couldn't stop checking it out the whole time we were up there.

Love seeing hung guys in loose gym shorts. You never know when and where you are going to see their big cocks!
User posted image

Love loose gym shorts!
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I used to mow my lawn, wearing shorts that would let my cock and balls hang out, just a little, if I moved just right. i would try to make sure certain neighbor ladies, got an extra show, hoping that they might come over to investigate further...
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

LOVELADIES said:
I used to mow my lawn, wearing shorts that would let my cock and balls hang out, just a little, if I moved just right. i would try to make sure certain neighbor ladies, got an extra show, hoping that they might come over to investigate further...

So did you think they were just coming over to check out your 'work'? I love seeing guys in loose shorts, soft or hard! It's all just so fucking HOT!

And it IS difficult to keep them in when they are rock-hard and throbbing!

McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
When i was in 8th grade in those 70's short gym shorts, my briefs were becoming unable to contain me, and one of my classmates from across the room asked me to lift my left leg. (i think it was my left)

I had no idea what descended out of the leg holes. He and the kid next to him were laughing hysterically. After being confused why for a few seconds, i looked down & saw my exposed scrotum.

For a year or so after that, i was always trying to keep my legs together to try to contain myself, trying to be careful not to allow anything to become exposed.

It was a struggle. Then my mom got me a jockstrap, which i didn't know what one was. Then my underwear just had to conceal that.

So fucking HOT!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I used to love it in the dorms in college -

Lots of guys would be sitting around in just boxers or gym shorts - and at the right angle everything could pop out!

The dorms were single sex and showers were down the hall so we all saw each other naked showering anyway - so there was little reason to hide - but it was still fun when it would sneak out on its own!
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
all sweet and yummy. I am a bulge man- wish I could rub them all.
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
Page: of 60   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.