JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.
Page: < prev  of 60   next > 
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
it soo sexy to let cock be seen by accident, of course. especially that pic top left.
GraysAnatomy said:
Cocks don't have to be huge to peek out!

. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
erich1981 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2009-12-14
42 year old heterosexual male from Bellevue, WA
I had a buddy in high school who used to crash at my place a lot. I would almost always strip down to my boxers and a t-shirt when it got late. We'd be sitting around watching movies and I'd let my cock slip out a little. I could tell he was sneaking peaks which made me get hard. Pretty soon both of us would be comparing bulges through our underwear, debating who was bigger. Of course the only way to determine a winner was to whip em out and compare.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I love it when guys either intentionally or unintentionally let their cocks peek out!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
erich1981 said:
I had a buddy in high school who used to crash at my place a lot. I would almost always strip down to my boxers and a t-shirt when it got late. We'd be sitting around watching movies and I'd let my cock slip out a little. I could tell he was sneaking peaks which made me get hard. Pretty soon both of us would be comparing bulges through our underwear, debating who was bigger. Of course the only way to determine a winner was to whip em out and compare.

Always so great when you would realize a buddy was looking! Trying to make it look like they were staring straight ahead but you would catch their eyes wandering over...

All guys no matter what orientation are curious what other guys have!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I'm a peeker, so I like it when guys are letting themselves be exposed - especially when it's the guy driving the car I'm riding in!

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Wish I had someone to take pics...yesterday at a coffee shop I let my dick and balls hang and showed it to a group of teens, sipping mochas with whipped,cream ( and acted like I don't know as they were staring pointing and trying to,giggle quietly and I got harder

Later I let a trio of local college girls stare and it was hard with pre,cum as I read my book wink
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

User posted imagehttp://41.media.tumblr.com/75bf4a1426e53b2874b396aa48f4114c/tumblr_nqxe9gX9qR1s3ttn4o1_500.jpg

Damn that is a great pic. I had a white pair of these that I wore out.felt so nice to wear.

I love guys going commando! It presents so many 'opportunities!

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Gotta love the summertime when the guys are commando!

Summertime is for shorts and going commando!

Sometimes it's hard to keep it in place!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Very nice. Can I play? User posted image

Terrific looking cock peeking out of your shorts saltshaker! Thanks for posting! Here are some more.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The best way to mow a yard with a riding mower! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Often go down to the river to watch the younger guys rope swinging into the water. I'm always assured of getting an eye full of cock sticking out out of there shorts, especially when they are sunning themselves.
Page: < prev  of 60   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.