JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » freeze cum for play later
Page: of 1  
taketime40 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2013-04-20
55 year old bisexual male from York, UK
Has anyone ever stored up a few loads of cum for playing later by freezing? I heard of a guy that did this to bukkake his gf. Also maybe fun as self lub or to play with a jo buddy. Anything experience or thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PurpleRon Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2014-08-26
50 year old heterosexual
I've thought about doing this - but I'd find it an awkward conversation to have with the wife should she spot an off-white ice-cube in the freezer.

I had about an hours edging session last night and just crept over the edge enough for some cum to leak out without a full ejaculation. The cum tasted really nice whilst I was in the zone but as soon as I let go and let the full load erupt, I lost all interest in tasting it - in fact it didn't taste that nice at all (I'd literally cum to my senses).

I think an ice-cube of cum under ones tongue while edging might be fun to try - as long as it melts before I shoot!
hardandhung Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2014-06-25
curious from US
i stored it in freezer to see how much i was cumming in a week. nullcum saved

should i do it again?
edge much?
Unregistered ?

PurpleRon said:

I think an ice-cube of cum under ones tongue while edging might be fun to try - as long as it melts before I shoot!

That's how I first got over the post-orgasm problem of not wanting to eat it. I've sucked on many a spunk-cube while wanking myself off. strokestrokestroke
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
When in a hotel with a freezer, I will often store the first cum of each day, and save them up. Then, after a few days, I will put the whole cumsicle in my mouth while creating the first load for the next one. Can't do it at home, my roommate would be most curious why there was frozen semen in the fridge, and I don't want that conversation with her.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » freeze cum for play later