JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does she know? - Do you know if she knows?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

My wife knew and loved watching me, and other guys, shoot their load.
Add a reply Quote this post
bisue1976 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2012-11-01
42 year old bisexual from Southampton uk
i wish hubby would
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Woody165 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2014-11-24
64 year old bisexual from South Central Michigan
My wife knows and encourages me to have fun. Started when we were still engaged, jacked on our honeymoon between fucking, and still love doing it. She wasn't too happy about it back then but about 15 years ago, I finally talked her into trying it. I think she was hooked after her first orgasm. Although her sex drive is still a fraction of mine.
Woody165
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Woody165 said:
My wife knows and encourages me to have fun. Started when we were still engaged, jacked on our honeymoon between fucking, and still love doing it. She wasn't too happy about it back then but about 15 years ago, I finally talked her into trying it. I think she was hooked after her first orgasm. Although her sex drive is still a fraction of mine.

Woody's got it. Dial 'em in straight away and stay with it. Masturbated the wife to two orgasms last night while plunging the meat deep into her doggy. She wanted to watch me blow so I stroked it out for a roper on her tummy. Proper good woggin' eh? Nice. Love that girl. NPH
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Dman said:
Hahahahah Ok, then I need the therapy. I am a douche because I didn't read it a second time. I lied. But still....

Here's the deal ... I hold nothing against anyone. I'm fine with people thinking whatever they think. I'll always welcome my fellow man, whenever he wants to be friends, or not, make me the butt of jokes, or not. To each their own choice.

But I've had several people that immediate took a disliking to me, only to come back when they needed a friend. And why is that? Because I'm one of the few people who don't judge or make fun of anyone. I'm here, and I don't care if people laugh with me or at me ... although don't think I'm a fool when you laugh at me, I just ignore it.

Guys in the world have enough trouble with women and the bullshit a lot of them pull. We shouldn't do it to each other. We're all different. To each his own, but let us support each other.

Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does she know? - Do you know if she knows?