JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » EATING YOUR OWN CUM
Page: < prev  of 10  
Unregistered ?

pnsinhand said:
I finally did it......for years I have enjoyed my precum, but always lost the urge once it came to eating the full load. This morning I enjoyed a great session with my wifes vibrator (Lelo Mona). When it came time to cum I sprayed all over the tip of and then deep throated it. This was a double win for me as I have had fantasies of sucking another cock. That one will remain a fantasy, but this helped me get over the hurdle....so damn hot. This will be repeated.

Hot story, especially the bit about you deep throating your wife's vibrator covered in your cum. Going to be eating my load very soon while the wife is taking a bath, but sadly not gagging on a vibrator. Only a tea plate here which I'm going to cover and lick clean.

Enjoy your next cum load. Now you've got a taste for it....
Add a reply Quote this post
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
harvester38 said:
Hot story, especially the bit about you deep throating your wife's vibrator covered in your cum. Going to be eating my load very soon while the wife is taking a bath, but sadly not gagging on a vibrator. Only a tea plate here which I'm going to cover and lick clean.
K
Enjoy your next cum load. Now you've got a taste for it....

It was definitely a hot experience for me and I totally enjoyed it. It was made all the sweeter by the fact that I have chickened out so many times and found it tasted really good. I cant wait for more experiences
Life is too short - taste its nectar
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not every time but, I am known from time to time to lick up my load.

Love it....I am hooked. So strange that it took me so long
Unregistered ?

I occasions like to taste and eat my cum. Always licking up pre-cum. I eat a lot of pineapple & strawberries along with Vitamins C & E to keep my cum fairly sweet tasting. Have been known to cum in a evening smoothie or milkshake.

Really looking forward to tasting a load straight out of another cock!!!!
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
I love eating my own come! There's something special about seeing that first rope shoot out all the way up my chest, knowing that in just a moment I'll be spooning up that sweet white cream, then tasting and swallowing it! Followed then by spooning up every other squirt of come that I shot all over my stomach and chest, then pulling the last drops off of the end of my cock, then sucking my fingers clean.

I love my cock, I love masturbating and I love eating my come! I'm almost to the point of wanting just to masturbate- any load I deposit in my wife or a condom seems to be wasted. I've told her I want to go down on her every time I come in her- I guess I'll just have to insist on it!
Not an actual Vicar

Does your wife know about your fetish. My wife caught me years ago tasting my precum when I thought she was sleeping. She has since tried to encourage me to do it. She has said do it, you are my husband and I want you to enjoy yourself.
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
yep....I eat it. always. i love it.
CumOnMe2 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-12-13
curious male from UK
Same here, been eating it for years, love it off my wifes tits too.

Jaystar76 said:
yep....I eat it. always. i love it.
Mature serial wanker with a taste for the kinkier side of life.
Unregistered ?

I've swallowed almost all the loads I've blown for the past 5 years.

I was seeing this married guy on the side, and it turned him on to humiliate me. One of his punishments was to make me jerk off into a bowl and take it in my mouth and hold it there until I was told to swallow. I didn't mind at all!

The guy I've been with for the last 4 years loves sucking my cock and he gets off on snowballing me.

I think it was the fourth time, but we've been sucking each other off into a drinking glass, and I get to drink it all. There was a lot of cum in it, too!

When I am by myself, I jerk off into a glass and hold it in my mouth until I am horny again. THe longest I've done this was almost 45 minutes.

I love being a cum addict.
Jerkin42 Amateur Jackinchatter

458 posts since 2014-01-29
53 year old bisexual from New York
i enjoy eating my own cum do it when ever i can love licking off mt fingers and love drinking it out of a shot glass
raiders712011 on yahoo
Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » EATING YOUR OWN CUM