JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Naked Shopwork
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I've been in my wood shop all morning working and got a kik message. I was just talking with a guy and he urged me to strip down and free my cock while i was working. Its a bit cold to go full nude but i stripped my shorts off so im now out here working with just a jacket and shoes. very hot knowing anybody can walk up my driveway and catch me bare ass. now ive got precum dripping all over my shop.

User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I've done that a number of times working on things in the garage, though not with the door open. Too many people passing by to take that risk. Considering I'm naked as much as possible at home it's not unusual for me to do pretty much any of the regular chores in the buff, short of mowing the lawn, lol.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I do the same thing!!!
I've arranged for guys to catch me at work too. Leads to all sorts of fun!!
Ireallylovetocum Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-11-01
62 year old homosexual from Pittsburg CA.
ballsy said:
I do the same thing!!!
I've arranged for guys to catch me at work too. Leads to all sorts of fun!!
razzDAMN They are so LUCKY I wish I lived in Your Town I'd love to catch You and enjoy some fun things too strokestrokestrokestroke
I Love Getting Men Off I Really Enjoy Everything To Making A Man Cum

str8penpal said:
I've been in my wood shop all morning working and got a kik message. I was just talking with a guy and he urged me to strip down and free my cock while i was working. Its a bit cold to go full nude but i stripped my shorts off so im now out here working with just a jacket and shoes. very hot knowing anybody can walk up my driveway and catch me bare ass. now ive got precum dripping all over my shop.

User posted image
User posted image
Nice I wish I where with You I'd help add to the mess then help clean up Mmmmmmm You and Your Shop strokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

haha we can make as big of a mess as we can! would love to be caught by another bator. luckily im not worried about the wrong person catching me with the door open cause my garage is turned away from the street. ive always been an at home nudist but with my new house this is the first time ive enjoyed this kind of open nudity. really freeing and very erotic feeling the cold air on my ass

razz I like to do this too I clean house naked and always walk around it naked it does lead to My staying Horny all the time and some nice fun too.I was doing things in the house one day and went to the back yard to get something and I was as naked as ever didn't care and My neighbor a nice 60 somthing man was in His I was just doing My thing then I cought Him out of the corner of My eye I just stopped and Giggled a bit and said "Sorry just being Me" and He said "No Problem it's ok with Me" in an I'm a man You're a Man so what way so He just kept looking so I just said "it may be cold but I'm Hot as Hell" and He replyed "Oh Yeah How Hot"? So I leaned up against My Wall and started to jack-off "This Hot" I said.I rubbed My balls and stroked My Cock I turned around and slapped My Ass and ran My finger along the Crack I shut My Eyes and came close to cumming then I looked at Him and He had His Cock out it was Beautiful.Hard and Dripping I smiled and winked and told Him to join Me I thought He was going to jump the fence,but He went around and I let Him in the Frount as soon as He got into My House He was naked and ready We had a good long fun time.His Cock is 6inches long Beautiful Big Mushroom Head I enjoyed every bit of that 6'1 man and for 60 somthing He sure can Move the way He likes to Fuck Mmmmmmmmmmmm so yeah being Naked in whatever You do is a big plusstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Ireallylovetocum said:
razz I like to do this too I clean house naked and always walk around it naked it does lead to My staying Horny all the time and some nice fun too.I was doing things in the house one day and went to the back yard to get something and I was as naked as ever didn't care and My neighbor a nice 60 somthing man was in His I was just doing My thing then I cought Him out of the corner of My eye I just stopped and Giggled a bit and said "Sorry just being Me" and He said "No Problem it's ok with Me" in an I'm a man You're a Man so what way so He just kept looking so I just said "it may be cold but I'm Hot as Hell" and He replyed "Oh Yeah How Hot"? So I leaned up against My Wall and started to jack-off "This Hot" I said.I rubbed My balls and stroked My Cock I turned around and slapped My Ass and ran My finger along the Crack I shut My Eyes and came close to cumming then I looked at Him and He had His Cock out it was Beautiful.Hard and Dripping I smiled and winked and told Him to join Me I thought He was going to jump the fence,but He went around and I let Him in the Frount as soon as He got into My House He was naked and ready We had a good long fun time.His Cock is 6inches long Beautiful Big Mushroom Head I enjoyed every bit of that 6'1 man and for 60 somthing He sure can Move the way He likes to Fuck Mmmmmmmmmmmm so yeah being Naked in whatever You do is a big plusstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

holy hell thats awesome. sounds like i need to just hang out in my yard naked then. that's really cool that sort of thing actually happens. my garage floor is now covered in precum. think i might go put in my aneros before i make a trip to Home Depot!
Unregistered ?

Just got back from an hour long trip to Home Depot with my aneros inside my ass. Was so hot talking with employees while i clenched my cheeks feeling my toy tease my p spot. one lady was playing with my hat and rouching my back and shoulders which hieghtened the intensity even more. now im back in the shop naked and waiting for the sun to go down so i can sit outside by the fire with no pants
Scotty123 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2015-09-11
38 year old male from Scotland
you should show us another pic!
Unregistered ?

Scotty123 said:
you should show us another pic!

as soon as i get a fire going ill post another for you
Unregistered ?

as promised...

User posted image
User posted image

str8penpal said:
as promised...

User posted image
User posted image
MMmmmmmmm so Fucking Hot I wish I where with You I'd love to roll Your cock around in My ass Buddy and Yes that I have posted all that I have posted is real and I have More if you'd like to read them Any of You just Hit me Up I love to Share winkstrokestroke

str8penpal said:
as promised...

User posted image
User posted image
Beautiful Absolutely Beautiful I'd love to enjoy You In every way Buddy Mmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for the unload strokestrokestroke You get Me so Well
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Naked Shopwork