JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Women you would dislike, even despise, but still have
Page: of 1  
northman Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2015-11-27
54 year old curious
Home Secretary Theresa May has to be a top candidate. Comes across as a thoroughly detestable Tory cow, but she is one sexy MILF who would be dirty in bed.

User posted image

Same goes for US politician Sarah Palin, who looks amazing in her glasses, tight dresses and fuck-me boots. She is a batshit crazy right-wing bitch who is totally into guns and stuff and probably a bit racist, and in all honesty that deplorable stuff just makes it more exciting. It would be great to do Sarah up the ass while making her say things that are wrong for her, like, "Universal healthcare, oh YEAH!" and "Stricter gun control, baby, YES!"

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jonrubsforfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2011-01-12
53 year old curious from northwest uk
Can't stand Diane Abbott as she's ugly in and out, but I'm a bloke so enough lager and I'd fuck anything.
Unregistered ?

jonrubsforfun said:
Can't stand Diane Abbott as she's ugly in and out, but I'm a bloke so enough lager and I'd fuck anything.

She's got a nice pair of tits on her though.

User posted image
jonrubsforfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2011-01-12
53 year old curious from northwest uk
Hung_London said:
She's got a nice pair of tits on her though.

User posted image

Yep nice tit's, trouble is her gut sticks out further. I imagine her with a massive spotty arse that gets darker and more stinky the closer you get to the hole, a HUGE fishy fanny with lips like spaniels ears and a shaving rash like a dockers chin. Geat big fat legs with chaffing sores on the inner thighs and toe nails like a fuckin griffin. Still would though.
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Nicola Sturgeon being fucked silly in a gangbang. She deserves it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Women you would dislike, even despise, but still have