JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Guys who love listening to other dudes masturbate
Page: < prev  of 10  
nachojo Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2013-12-01
heterosexual
let's share some hot pics and links(check my profile for Favs), or just feed / trade and listen...I'll moan and cum, no talking. on Skype. pm
mic moan wank
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
batebro2019 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2019-01-05
53 year old curious male
Agree. Mic JO is hot. 50, fit male. Skype live:.cid.8e053e6d309caafa
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
I love being heard. I'll be the one on the other end. Love loud jerking, talking dirty. Love knowing that you can hear me cum. Turns me on.
Unregistered ?

Sounds of sex, even solo sex, are so erotic. In the military, I had a roommate that I'd jack with in the dark. It just sort of happened naturally one night. He was across the room in his rack (bed), and I suddenly heard the sheets moving...then the repetitive stroking sound...then soft moans that you can't hide. I joined in and it became somewhat of a ritual. Loved that final moment when we both would cum. In the moment, and just not worried about being quiet. Sadly, we never took it further and never openly interacted. There was a social barrier in the military that we just never were willing to crossfrown
murrdog5 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2020-03-29
67 year old
Skype horndog334
Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Guys who love listening to other dudes masturbate