JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Djoune Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2013-03-10
39 year old heterosexual
Nevermind, I won't share her again, she disagrees and if she disagrees it's not respectful to go on without her permission, we both changed our mind, Thanks for yur understanding grin Please do not share if you saw that pic grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
As a man who has been with his wife since 18, and I not much older, it's such a turn-on to talk with other monogamous couples. Seeing a woman age, from young lady through life, is so erotic. I've loved every moment of my wife's aging, and it is true bliss to have experienced her at every stage.

That brunette dream you are married to is an absolute doll, and I hope you will never tired of Frenching her. Although I cannot see much from that picture, the angle and clothing tells me she's hiding a beautiful, full chest. I would love to see a full body shot of her, even if clothed in that same attire.

I cannot say my wife wasn't with another guy. She had boyfriends before college, and got nailed by 3 different guys many times in college before I met her. But just like me, none of those meant anything, and we are so into each other. We fantasize about MMFs and other things, but her discomfort with the thought of it in reality keeps us monogamous too.

Enjoy her and never take her for granted. I used to think guys were "lucky" for the women they are with, but over time I learned it's because guys are caring and make every day feel like you're newlyweds. So you're not "lucky," you're doing it (and her) "right."

Now snog that woman today for me, and make her feel like the best, "new" thing of 2016 is another year of her. wink
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Djoune said:
Nevermind, I won't share her again, she disagrees and if she disagrees it's not respectful to go on without her permission, we both changed our mind, Thanks for yur understanding grin Please do not share if you saw that pic grin

I saw it, but didn't download it, so you're good.
What baby wants, baby gets, so totally understand.

Feel free to hit me up in IM/E-mail if you ever need an ear or support line from a fellow hubby in a similar relationship. Wifey's happiness and well-being always comes first.
- http://jackinchat.com/profile.php?uID=89662

Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Page: of 1