JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING
Page: < prev  of 7  
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Tried again last night but couldn't.

Might try it now.

Any help would be good
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Couldn't yesterday. Going to try today

Damn I need help with this
Shemale_Lover Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2015-12-14
49 year old bisexual male from Kent
Only way I've ever done it is the legs over head route or cum in a glass and save it for while you are enjoying round 2
MrNom Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-05-15
57 year old bisexual male
Love to try this if anyone's chatting now? Message me
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Here's something that worked for me today: I found a compilation video of guys sucking cocks and eating cum, and watched that as I stroked. It made me so horny, and I was wishing I had a cock to suck on!

It wasn't long before I shot a hot load into my cupped hand, and I made sure to look back at the video for a few seconds, and kept my eyes on it as I licked my warm load from my hand. Definitely felt hotter and hornier to have the video for inspiration! And my cum tasted good...I imagined I'd just been fed by a suck buddy I had many years ago.

That's about the fourth time I've eaten my load in the last few months... I'm getting used to the taste, I think I'm starting to crave it wink

One problem is, I love to use lube, but my cum tastes better without it.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
kungfu40 said:
Here's something that worked for me today: I found a compilation video of guys sucking cocks and eating cum, and watched that as I stroked. It made me so horny, and I was wishing I had a cock to suck on!

It wasn't long before I shot a hot load into my cupped hand, and I made sure to look back at the video for a few seconds, and kept my eyes on it as I licked my warm load from my hand. Definitely felt hotter and hornier to have the video for inspiration! And my cum tasted good...I imagined I'd just been fed by a suck buddy I had many years ago.

That's about the fourth time I've eaten my load in the last few months... I'm getting used to the taste, I think I'm starting to crave it wink

One problem is, I love to use lube, but my cum tastes better without it.

I know exactly what you mean....some inspiration almost always helps, whether it's a hot vid like what you watched, or chat, phone, or in-person with a jack buddy who wants to eat his load with you or gets extra turned on by you doing it.
Here's something else that works well for me....If you like using lube, use coconut oil (works great) and it won't mess up the taste of your cum or your pre!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
JerkMeOnYourGFsFace Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2010-10-04
55 year old
I always figured if I could get an 18-year old college student to give me Cum Eating Instructions, that would be good inspiration. If he were straight or bi, I'd enjoy his girlfriend helping, but either way a confident sexy young sounding guy on a mic chat might just get me to do it.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've always loved the taste of precum but it took quite a while to try eating my own cum. I've tried it and liked it but how is the desire often goes the moment you cum?

Once its in my mouth its something to savor

bisexual from Canada
Mmm, just went back for a second helping!

Thanks for the coconut oil lube tip, genuinefine!

This time I collected some still pics of cocks dripping cum, squirting cum on other cocks, and dripping/shooting cum into guys' mouths. It definitely gets me wanting cum in my mouth! And again, the taste was ok... still getting used to it, but I like it! This time I made sure to keep it on my tongue and really taste it before swallowing.

I also lick up the cum as quickly as I can after shooting it. If I keep doing this often enough, I'm sure I will be able to keep the desire up after orgasm. Wish I had some friends that would feed me their loads!
Unregistered ?

Like many guys here, I always lose the urge to eat my own cum after masturbating. But reading all these posts has got me so horny to want to definitely go for it and eat my next load. I also like the idea of saving a few loads and then drinking it all at once. I tasted a little bit of my cum once but never got up the nerve to eat the whole load. I hope these posts are enough to make me get up the nerve.
Unregistered ?

leelewis said:
Lay on my back with legs over my head...I did that when I was younger and still do it...love the excitement of it shooting into my mouth and not very often I miss any...I did it not long ago with a friend on skype...he was amazed cause he didn't expect it and when I showed him the cum in my mouth then swallowed well the moans that came out of him when he came right then and there was a great approval from him...he said he loved it and first time seeing it done on skype...he said he hopes to see it again...fucking hot was his words...lol glad he loved so much :-)

I used to do this for many years - infrequently now, but very horny when I do - the anticipation of a faceful of your own spunk is wonderful
Unregistered ?

In fact I first did it when I was 13!

bisexual from Canada
Yeah when I was 12 I discovered I could almost reach my mouth with the tip of my cock, I had several sessions where I got my own load straight from the source! It was much hotter that way, I never chickened out then.

Oh how I wish I could still do that, but it'll never happen again!
gonz199 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2016-02-25
52 year old
Aside from a stray lick or two of my hand after jerking, the only time I've eaten my own cum if when I immediately go down on a woman after I cum inside her. I've sucked my cum right out of a woman's pussy, and that wasn't a problem for me at all. Of course, the fact that I've got her splayed in front of my mouth helps. I have sucked other guys off to completion, but I make sure they're deep in my mouth when they cum so I don't taste it. Really, it's the taste that kinda' puts me off. I'm good with the texture and all, but the few times a guy has cum onto my tongue I immediately have to spit it out.
MrNom Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-05-15
57 year old bisexual male
love the idea of this - any for c2c?
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING