JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ariel Winter Being 18 Discussions
Page: of 1  
Adiemus Skilled Jackinchatter

726 posts since 2006-06-13
44 year old homosexual from Michigan
I am going to state this now before it is even her birthday.

While she maybe turning 18 on the 28th of Jan. Any photos that are shared are most likely still of her being 17 or younger. If any such photos are shared you will be banned from the site for sharing underage images.

This is the only warning that you will get.
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Every new pic that gets posted online from Thursday is fair game. But you know a couple of recent ones will slip in as it has done with other celebs around here.

If you want to keep things above board then I suggest you look at certain Miley, Selena and Chloe Moretz threads. You never created a sticky for those when they were about to turn 18.

In just 4 days everyone can finally talk about how much they love to wank over. Her subreddit will blow up with comments.

cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Yeah i am sure some will post pics they shouldn't.

But wikifeet is there for a reason grin

Unregistered ?

Ariel will be added to wikifeet this week I would imagine. And just for the record she actually does have sexy feet too.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
coldstone said:
If you want to keep things above board then I suggest you look at certain Miley, Selena and Chloe Moretz threads. You never created a sticky for those when they were about to turn 18.

And the posts that came along with their birthdays taught us a lesson. Hence, this notification.

Adiemus Skilled Jackinchatter

726 posts since 2006-06-13
44 year old homosexual from Michigan
coldstone said:
Every new pic that gets posted online from Thursday is fair game. But you know a couple of recent ones will slip in as it has done with other celebs around here.

In just 4 days everyone can finally talk about how much they love to wank over. Her subreddit will blow up with comments.

If I was here when that happened there would have been a post regarding them as well.

This will not be turned into a "wanking" thread for her either. This is just a general warning thread.
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ariel Winter Being 18 Discussions