JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Mature males becoming Bi Sexual
Page: < prev  of 5  
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Like the original poster I got interested in cocks in my late 50's. I am a crossdresser and have sucked guys while dressed. Never let them cum in my mouth but in my face and on my false tits. Feels great!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

First sucked a cock at the age of 12 a few times, then found girls. However, the latter part of my 50's got me thinking of cocks again. As I have got older I decided to give it a go when in Amsterdam, and went to La Salon. Found the glory holes, and ended up sucking 3 cocks. Would I suck some more cocks? Of course, and am working on that
Uktrickydicky Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2017-10-01
57 year old curious male from UK Essex
Hi UK bi guy you can suck my cut cock.
Curious male looking for some horny fun
trackerone Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-06-17
73 year old curious male from chicago,,ill
yep i got to like looking at cock s i guess i was 39 yrs , old , but did nt touch a man s cock untill i was 42 yrs , it s only been a couple of guy s , with one that has been for a long time now
Unregistered ?

Sucked my first cock when I was 8 yrs old he was 7 his sister was 9, she is the one who got us started. I would suck his cock he would suck mine I would lick her pussy etc. No cock till 50 yrs old when I just had to try again, even though I am married I love to taste cumm feel cock in mouth etc. My big regret is the times I had with men along the way but didn't cuze.
Unregistered ?

like269oral said:
Seams like lots of guys find women go off the physical side but us guys want pleaseit more and are happy to try to help out other guys , hence the need to find

Agreed. Maybe for us guys whose women simply lose interest, though he's doing everything right to please her outside of the bedroom, would stay more interested in his woman if she realized men too have needs that shouldn't be ignored. Swoon her with romance and let her know she's loved yet her physical interest is lost. He feels physically defrauded and looks for touch with someone who's willing to share it. Wish a woman would realize how far touch can go. I'd go to the moon and back for her. Not interested in keeping me happy too? Well, dick's where it's at.
Unregistered ?

limericklook said:
I'm 40 and the bi side has always been with me. Passed up a few great opportunities when I was younger due to the stigma, but still sometimes went for it for the sheer hell of it. I'm sorry I didnt do it way more when I was free and single. Would love to have a male FWB, someone in my own situation. A normal friend who just happens to be a fuck buddy. I have a gay friend who's crazy to get into my pants but he's too effeminate, not my type.

i feel exactly the same way! Tons of gay guys where I live in Los Angeles, but I don't want them. I just want a cool friend I can trust to experiment & have fun with.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Dave152251 said:
i feel exactly the same way! Tons of gay guys where I live in Los Angeles, but I don't want them. I just want a cool friend I can trust to experiment & have fun with.
Same here plenty of gay guys around with their fem ways and aggressive behavior. Can't deal with that.
I know exactly what you mean dude .
No cum is wasted.
dick_ressler Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2017-10-29
51 year old bisexual male from Seattle Washington
do you guys swallow and enjoy the taste of warm cum
Unregistered ?

Yes, my story is the same except I started liking cocks around 50-55 yrs old.
Marshall Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2016-08-25
67 year old curious from South Florida
MattTheStud said:
Agreed. Maybe for us guys whose women simply lose interest, though he's doing everything right to please her outside of the bedroom, would stay more interested in his woman if she realized men too have needs that shouldn't be ignored. Swoon her with romance and let her know she's loved yet her physical interest is lost. He feels physically defrauded and looks for touch with someone who's willing to share it. Wish a woman would realize how far touch can go. I'd go to the moon and back for her. Not interested in keeping me happy too? Well, dick's where it's at.

I agree my wife gave up sex and has no interest at all. I still want to have sex
Unregistered ?

I think it is mostly that we become more open as we age. And, it becomes less about being "straight", "bi", or "gay", and more about just physical pleasure. Love my hot MILF wife, but would be open to just about anything sexually with her. But, just my 2 cents.
Unregistered ?

Love your post.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Mature males becoming Bi Sexual