JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Coffee shop: a bit political
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
MistressT Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-11-19
41 year old bisexual from Tennessee
baterMike69 said:
How -directly - has anything that Obama did that harm you?

My husband has COPD. Before Obamacare his monthly medicine was $80. Since Obamacare it is more than $450. I asked the pharmacist why the big jump and he said "To pay for Obama care".

Is that direct enough for you???????
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Well im not from US but how can that be right? Its the same here in the UK we,re all getting fleeced to make the fat cats richer Grrrrrrr!
General Str8 nice guy
mexicojo Amateur Jackinchatter

237 posts since 2014-06-01
49 year old curious from Mexico
Nicks said:
I think Trumps popularity comes from saying what people are thinking. Having served many years in the military defending the constitution of this great country and democrats wanting to step on Americas constitutional rights they won't be getting my vote. Just choose the person that you agree with most and vote, I don't care who you vote for just vote.

Can you tell me exactly what constitutional rights of yours has been stepped on?
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
MistressT said:
My husband has COPD. Before Obamacare his monthly medicine was $80. Since Obamacare it is more than $450. I asked the pharmacist why the big jump and he said "To pay for Obama care".

No. not without prove, it is a common tea party bs lie.

I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
Unregistered ?

baterMike69 said:
How -directly - has anything that Obama did that harm you?

I won't be selfish and explain how Obummer has impacted me personally but it's clear that he has purposely done things to diminish the United States that he claims to love. His refusal to admit we have a serious issue Muslim terrorists is just one of hundreds.

CoolGuy34 said:
I won't be selfish and explain how Obummer has impacted me personally but it's clear that he has purposely done things to diminish the United States that he claims to love. His refusal to admit we have a serious issue Muslim terrorists is just one of hundreds.

odd...I travel worldwide for work and the USA is seen in a much better light than before your current President - and that is pretty much across the board....every single place I travel people love and respect President Obama...what do they say, maybe quit drinking the tea there big guy
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Here's the deal. The office of President is merely a figurehead position now. The job is handled by literally dozens of people. The political machine that runs DC is controlled by special interests and the say/do anything to stay in office politicians. A Trump-esque leader (beholden to no one) can turn his back to the special interests and pull business back to the US and strengthen our borders at the same time. The prosperity will follow. Insurance purchases across state lines drive the premiums and health costs down. Eliminate medical device taxes. R & D thrives. Improve help to the VA and raise military pay/benefits. Invest in infrastructure. It all works because a businessman can run it and not a "community activist". Pulitzer Prize my ass.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

Anyone in the USA that believes a word out of the Donald's mouth is a complete fool. Sorry, go back to jacking off and forget the rest - I sit here on a business trip wearing a Donald Trump shirt - hmmmm, made in China. And own a Donald Trump tie - wait, could it be - Made in Mexico. And this is the blowhard you think will bring jobs back...he laughs at you all every single day as he counts his billions.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
mexicojo said:
Anyone in the USA that believes a word out of the Donald's mouth is a complete fool. Sorry, go back to jacking off and forget the rest - I sit here on a business trip wearing a Donald Trump shirt - hmmmm, made in China. And own a Donald Trump tie - wait, could it be - Made in Mexico. And this is the blowhard you think will bring jobs back...he laughs at you all every single day as he counts his billions.

I think maybe it's just because you don't like the guy.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

Sorry Dman - I think he is a hypocrite - and actually I bought my shirt and tie at Macy's because I LIKED the guy - I was on The Apprentice before it became Celebrity Apprentice - no claim to fame, that is for sure -- but I have met him, shaken his hand, had lunch with him - it was when he started playing this game that I realized what a huge joke he is. He is simply lying to you - sorry, calling as it is - google it, you will see his production was sent overseas, see I know this also, because although I did not win the show, I was hired into one of his companies. Don't let my name in here fool you, I am fifth generation American coming from a long line of military service, including myself - he. is. laughing. at. you.

Oh, and yes - now I live in Mexico for work, I transfered when I left working for one of Trump's subsidiaries - but again don't be fooled by where I live, 5 generations of my family fought for your freedoms....but I am 100% proud of my family and our roots that began in Mexico. I am proud of both my birth country, the USA - and the home of my ancestors....you also probably would be surprised, as Trump has fooled you on this one as well...currently there are more Mexicans, and Americans moving to Mexico than the other way around. Research it.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
mexicojo said:
Can you tell me exactly what constitutional rights of yours has been stepped on?

Neve said they have been stepped on, said the democrats want to step on them. Huge difference so please reread my original post.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
MistressT said:

You are not the only in this situation thanks to Obama care.

Nicks said:
Neve said they have been stepped on, said the democrats want to step on them. Huge difference so please reread my original post.

OK...so which ones do you think they want to step on? Considering the religious rights control of Republicans, and your obvious love of jacking....as I love too....I would be much more worried about them gaining power and putting sexual restrictions on your life or those you love.

Good jacking every one....tried to be a voice of reason and this IS NOT the place for politics, and foolish to think everyone in here is from the USA or gives a shit about Bernie, Donald, or anyone else - this is a site to get off and enjoy our natural state of self pleasure....really, this topic should be removed. Lost my hardon.
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Coffee shop: a bit political