JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why is most of the people over 50?
Page: < prev  of 2  
urinalJO Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-02-10
47 year old heterosexual male from Richmond, VA
This thread is very interesting. I've been wondering this myself since I signed up (not that I have any problem with it, it just seemed like the demographic was not what I expected). As a 38 year old with an older GF (about 8 years my senior), I appreciate this, and I've enjoyed the honest answers to this question. I also am surprised at even my age the number of guys that are somewhat repressed when it comes to masturbation. I wish I could find some JO buddies that just enjoy jacking with another guy without expecting "sex". Nothing wrong with getting a little relief and casually sharing it with someone in the identical situation wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i so agree with the "getting lonely" comment above. I adore wanking and would love a buddy to wank with. Also we all enjoy a little bit of kink, and where is the kink in wanking off to what you have at home or have experienced lots? its lovely to wank off over something unusual or something you can't get at home
markminelli Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-02-19
44 year old bisexual
Well. it's a jerking site!
Wanker

5 posts since 2016-02-19
44 year old bisexual
njguywantsit said:
"Why is most of the people over 50?"
Because we also appreciate good grammar. Is? LOL

Ahah, there is always a professor in any blog
Wanker

5 posts since 2016-02-19
44 year old bisexual
urinalJO said:
This thread is very interesting. I've been wondering this myself since I signed up (not that I have any problem with it, it just seemed like the demographic was not what I expected). As a 38 year old with an older GF (about 8 years my senior), I appreciate this, and I've enjoyed the honest answers to this question. I also am surprised at even my age the number of guys that are somewhat repressed when it comes to masturbation. I wish I could find some JO buddies that just enjoy jacking with another guy without expecting "sex". Nothing wrong with getting a little relief and casually sharing it with someone in the identical situation wink

Finally an honest answer
Wanker
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
markminelli said:
Because younger go out and fuck? grin

yup

but u can't win with a chick forever
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
salamistroker Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-08-16
72 year old heterosexual from Midwest US
Men in general, old or young, seem to need more sex than the ladies for some reason. Although I read somewhere on the web that 94% of all women masturbate, and a good percentage of those women will masturbate 3 to 4 times a week! Go figure.
Unregistered ?

My reasons for being on this site over the age of 50 are;
(A.) I love to jackoff, and for all I know, I started playing with my dick the very moment my arms grew long enough to reach my cock, and (B.) I can't stop father time.
However, if you are seeking a more philosophical reason, I would suggest waiting till you are over 50, and if this site still exists, and you are still a member, then you can answer the question yourself the next time some young 30ish aged person, is stunned to learn that ones desire to masterbate continues beyond 50. I guess some assume that eyesight goes bad at 40 and stiff dicks peter out at 50.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
This is so true and I got a little laugh from your posting. Got to love the fact that us guys have a cock to carry around for when times get boring. Hey I just turned 68 this month and I still enjoy my cock and seeing others get hard.
Carpntr
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
willie said:
I think it's because older guys and gals grew up in a time when masturbation wasn't talked about and frowned upon . We did it in private and kept it to ourselves. Now that times have changed we come to sites like this to finally let out all our pent up secrets. The younger guys and girls have no problem talking and showing to all their friends as masturbation has become a normal and acceptable part of life.

Yes we did not talk about what everyone was doing and we still love it as an older male widower it is so less complicated then trying to find a new female companion for sex. Besides I love doing it.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
markminelli said:
Because younger go out and fuck? grin

And some stay at home and fuck, having got married or at least settled down with someone. And those who have settled down, when they get older and sex becomes less frequent due to menopause or other reasons, may choose not to go out and fuck someone else but to stay with the woman they love and masturbate and counter the otherwise solitary nature of that by discussing it with other guys.

I'd be interested whether younger guys, despite the greater openness that exists today, still see jacking as the runner up prize, the substitute for those who didn't "win" sex? When you get older you realise that masturbation is actually a man's main sexual outlet - it's the first and the one that remains always available and, over a lifetime, many, if not most, men have the majority of their orgasms from it.

5 posts since 2016-02-19
44 year old bisexual
Comus said:
And some stay at home and fuck, having got married or at least settled down with someone. And those who have settled down, when they get older and sex becomes less frequent due to menopause or other reasons, may choose not to go out and fuck someone else but to stay with the woman they love and masturbate and counter the otherwise solitary nature of that by discussing it with other guys.

I'd be interested whether younger guys, despite the greater openness that exists today, still see jacking as the runner up prize, the substitute for those who didn't "win" sex? When you get older you realise that masturbation is actually a man's main sexual outlet - it's the first and the one that remains always available and, over a lifetime, many, if not most, men have the majority of their orgasms from it.

Of course it's "personal time" even if younger and not less frequent. Mine was just a teasing post since I see most of the people are over 50
Wanker
JackHandy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2016-02-08
60 year old curious male
Phred said:
In my case nothing has changed since I was 20. Been jerking regularly all my life. What has changed, is the internet and the chance to chat and do it with other kindred spirits.

Well said, especially the part about nothing has changed, also still jacking regularly.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why is most of the people over 50?