JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I haven`t cum for almost 3 weeks
Page: of 2   next > 
insanein Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2014-07-06
32 year old heterosexual
I haven`t cum for almost 3 weeks, it`s gonna be a big load, indeed. Let me know if someone also has built up a big load, havent wanked soon and have a big load and wanna cum with me c2c on skype, join and watch me cum hard, talk to me while jerk off and cum or at least chat with me while I do the above. Fell free to comment here, add me on skype (mention you are from here) and we chat. Love to comment here, exchange ideas, experience, enjoy and have good time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
beaver Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-03-08
76 year old bisexual from USA (NKy) suburb cin.OH
Hi from chatters love to chat w/u while we masturbate drop me a line I have yahoo messenger or go to another chat site thank s for the review
It is okay to cum now !
Unregistered ?

3 weeks? It might not be a big load but probably the kind of cumshot that looks like porridge.

32 year old heterosexual
scoopy said:
3 weeks? It might not be a big load but probably the kind of cumshot that looks like porridge.

It`s very probable, but maybe if i edge for some time i think im gonna bust maybe around 10 flows
Unregistered ?

Longevity isn't really an issue. It is down to the intensity and how turned on you are without the quickness. At least it is how it is for me.
slanky52 Amateur Jackinchatter

423 posts since 2015-11-21
71 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
Dude! 3 weeks! I wouldn't be able to think of anything else at that point. Your prostate is saying WTF?
Unregistered ?

you're not really a wanker!

32 year old heterosexual
union said:
you're not really a wanker!

I havent`cum for almost 3 weeks and I`m not a real wanker??
Well, before that i wanked 3 times every day. I decided to try build up some cum and every day i wanked and stopped before cumming until now
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Well you must update us as to the result, and whether it was worth it. Wouldn't want to try that myself though. 1 week is bad enough!
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.

32 year old heterosexual
Still haven`t cum, maybe it`s gonna be tomorrow
today again edging a bit and stop before cum
i received a few adds on skype, so if someone is also interested in c2c and maybe group wank and cum on skype feel free to add me, my skype id is on my profile
would be great if we can gather on skype for a group call and wank together
AlMorr Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-03-05
77 year old
Just joined jackinchat.com, I am a 69 year old widower so I masturbate as much as I want to without feeling any guilt. I 'edge' a lot, doing that makes me want to masturbate far more often than just have one session over in about 5 or so minutes. Yesterday I masturbated 14 times, the average length in time was 35 minutes, the longest 1 hour, could not do that If I had ejaculated, I never really did any of those quickies even before I was married When I was a teenager I used to slip off to bed early so I could have long masturbating sessions under the blanket which could last well over a hour, when I came I exploded 'loads' of semen all over the blankets, I did not care what a mess that made. If my mother did notice semen marks on the bed sheets she never said anything to me, I think she just thought, 'o well he is a teenage boy who does things naturally, I don't mind'. You say you have not cum in 3 weeks, the longest I have not cum was 2 weeks way back when I was 16, this was caused by stress at work, once that stress was over I came every time I masturbated. When I was a teenager I masturbated about 3 times a day, usually first thing in the morning when I woke up, then in the early evening in the toilet and lastly in bed before I went to sleep, the first 2 were not too long but the 3rd I held on as long as possible, sometimes for more than a hour. One I married I did not masturbate, at least most of the time, sadly my wife died just over 6 years ago so it was time to resume what I did before I married. I now use edging a lot, this means that sometimes I masturbate for as long as a hour but make sure I don't ejaculate at all, its a fantastic feeling,being 69 years of age I 'limit' my longest sessions to no more than a hour. My average stroke per minute is about 200 but many a time its more than that, I do find when its up to 300 I am about to cum I have to quickly release my hands or I will explode so 300 is only for about 10 secs at the longest.
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
insanein said:
Still haven`t cum, maybe it`s gonna be tomorrow
today again edging a bit and stop before cum
i received a few adds on skype, so if someone is also interested in c2c and maybe group wank and cum on skype feel free to add me, my skype id is on my profile
would be great if we can gather on skype for a group call and wank together

You can group call on Skype?
Big tits jacker
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
I am 77 years old, and I could not possibly go 3 weeks without pulling myself off.

At 24 I would say the max was about 3 days, and wife would have been as cranky as hell.
Unregistered ?

that is stupid, semen is not stocked but destroyed after 4 days by body.
Unregistered ?

I love to edge also its been 2weeks plus since my last cum
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I haven`t cum for almost 3 weeks