JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I haven`t cum for almost 3 weeks
Page: < prev  of 2  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
slanky52 said:
Dude! 3 weeks! I wouldn't be able to think of anything else at that point. Your prostate is saying WTF?

I once went a month, but that was because of some unusual circumstances. I've written about this before, but here's a condensed version:

I was asked to take on a huge project for my company, one that required constant attention and some long hours in the office. I knew it would be exhausting, but it would be a good career move since it involved an important client. For almost four weeks, the project consumed my entire life. I barely left the office, except to go home and sleep a few hours. I didn't have time for anything else. My wife joked that she liked this arrangement -- I brought a paycheck home but didn't spend any time there myself.

Now when I say I didn't have time for anything else, I'm not joking. The day the project ended, I realized I hadn't even been able to find five minutes to jerk off. That surprised me because I'm a once-a-day guy.

The afternoon that I wrapped up the project, I felt my cock stirring to life. I was ready to do something about it, but I realized it would have to be a solo pursuit because my wife was out of town.

When I left the client's office, I decided not to wait until I got home. I took a quick detour to an adult bookstore that I knew of, for a quick jerk-off in the video booths.

It was going to be a quick mission -- just watch a movie and rub out a huge load -- until someone opened the door of the booth. I had forgotten to lock it, but it was too late to do anything about it at that point.

He was in his 20s, with choppy brown hair, a two-day beard, jeans and an untucked red polo shirt. He shut the door behind him without taking his eyes off my engorged cock. Me? I'm the typical suburban chubby hubby -- 38 years old (at the time), 6-foot-1, 250 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes, standard-issue equipment, etc.

"Want some company?" he asked. Before I could answer, he was on his knees. He gently pulled my hand off my cock and went down on me. I leaned back and put my hand on the back of his head.

Looking back, it's surprising I didn't blow my load immediately, but I was really enjoying his skill. At one point, he slid a hand underneath my shirt and ran his fingers through my chest hair while using the other to stroke my cock, caress my balls and rub the area between my sack and ass. Later, he wiggled a finger between my ass cheeks and lightly touched my hole, never penetrating but definitely making his presence known.

He took his mouth off my cock at the moment it erupted. Two shots sprayed my shirt and soaked it. I jerked myself to ride out the rest of the orgasm, soaking my shirt more, until he went down on me again to take the last few drops.

When the blood returned to my head, I stood up to clean myself the best I could. The college guy tucked his cock back into his jeans and zipped up. I didn't notice whether he jacked himself along the way, or whether he even came, but things seemed to be wrapping up either way. I just smiled and shook my head with disbelief.
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
looping1979 said:
that is stupid, semen is not stocked but destroyed after 4 days by body.

I think you mean sperm. Semen is the liquid produced by the prostate to carry the sperm out of the body.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I haven`t cum for almost 3 weeks