JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dry orgasm
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

How common is it for men to have an orgasm without ejaculating semen due to medication?
This is my situation, but I still enjoy wanking.
Add a reply Quote this post
JackHandy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2016-02-08
60 year old curious male
Never experienced it, even after multiple sessions in a day. But I believe it to be enjoyable, from what I can remember, having had years of dry orgasms as a boy, before I shot my first load at 13.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Davehard2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2012-12-14
67 year old heterosexual from Essex
All I can do now after most of my prostate was removed last year, different sensation but as olderplayer said still enjoy wanking, always will!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
olderplayer said:
How common is it for men to have an orgasm without ejaculating semen due to medication?
This is my situation, but I still enjoy wanking.

I was taking Finasateride for prostate issues (BGH). It really dried me up and I really missed seeing the cum fly from my cock. After a couple of years of taking it and realizing that it wasn't dealing with the symptoms it was prescribed for, I just quit it. After a month or 2 the cum returned and most of my symptoms went away. My ejaculate volume isn't as great as it used to be but at least it's there and I can see it. I need to stroke for about an hour to really get the volume where I want it but that's always an enjoyable way to pass the time. The dry orgasm always felt good but I knew I was missing part of the experience. I hope this is helpful.strokestroke
Unregistered ?

Yes, I am on Finasteride too, and it does not seem to be doing what it is intended for. Thanks for your response.
Unregistered ?

when I was young and ejaculating,I always threw a tissue or cum rag over my cock when I was about to orgasm.I then found the visual side of ejaculating.I still think you can experience the pleasure of an orgasm without the visual side of it!
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
I'm on a prescribed form of Flowmax for BPH. It works but the side effect is either no cum, or just a bead of spunk on the end of my cock with the feelings of an orgasm.

As much as I appreciate the benefit of the medication I do like to produce a good amount of cum.

My fix is lay off the tablets for just the one day, problem is means I have to plan my wank accordingly. So I plan in the morning "today I'm going to have a good spunk out, so no tablet" then something crops up and don't get the opportunity. Life is so tough at times.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
On Finasteride too and have noticed a significant reduction in semen volume. I can still orgasm as quickly as before but often when I cum there is no immediate discharge of 'man-seed'. Usually there will be a seepage once my penis begins to soften sufficient to make a 20mm spot on my undies. I can usually 'milk' out a small amount of cum too. My cum volume had reduced with age to about 2 to 3 ml. - from about 5 or 6ml. when younger but reduced to virtually nothing after taking the drug. Like most young boys I came 'dry' from about 9yo until I shot my first load at 13. Dry cums were VERY intense..!
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
About 5 years ago I had to have a TURP. My urologist advised me that after the procedure I would probably NOT ejaculate out of my cock, but I would have a "reverse ejaculation", in which my cum would go back into my bladder. I was anxious to see just what would happen the first time I had an orgasm. Well, WOW, fucking WOW. The orgasm almost made me pass out, it was out of this fucking world and lasted for what seemed like an hour (probably 15 seconds)......but absolutely NO CUM. After the procedure I was put on Flomax AND Avodart, and my sex drive has dropped 90%.......
frown
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have many retrograde orgasms due to many medications. I do produce precum but most ejaculations occur slowly when my cock starts to go soft. Sometimes I will shoot a load, maybe six inches or it dribbles down my hand.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dry orgasm