JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Panties!!!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
silkyhoselover Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2016-02-01
73 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
I love jerking-off with other guys/gurls in panties & lingerie on webcam. It'd be fun to have a multi-cam session, but it looks like some organization is needed.

For one, we need to post times that we're available. I only have reliable 'alone' times from about starting at about 6AM (EDT) on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and lasting to 7:20 or, sometimes about 8:30. Mondays, I can go from a little after 7AM until about 9:20AM.

Love to jerk for you and love to see your hard cock, too! smooth
Everything is better when you're wearing pantyhose!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love wearing my wife's panties, got some nice red ones on now. I'm often on Skype, pm me for addy if you want to chat, swap pics or c2c and chat about waning and wearing wifeys undies!
JOslave Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2014-01-07
35 year old heterosexual
My younger cousin, 19. Hot body, tanned, semi hard body and blonde and a stripper part time. She stays with my sister so I have access to her panties daily. Her panties are heaven, often soaked. She's a lesbian and a horny one at that so no sperm in her thongs. I have shot a gallon to her pussy scent. Best thing I've ever smelled.
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
Serious panty wanker here too. I have 100+ pairs in all shapes, colours and different fabrics. Also into all sorts of crossdressing
Unregistered ?

I met a bi guy and left him some of my wives sexy thongs, he wore them for me and his partner and a few other blokes he sniffed and wanked into them and then I took them home and put them back dirty
Unregistered ?

I like to stroke with panties I cum more when I do it
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I've never done it but I think I can see why wearing panties is so hot. I remember a hot vid where the top met his pussy boy bottom and the paid fuck bottom was wearing panties. I thought it was so hot. Before the hunk stud fucked him he made his bottom put the condom on his cock. He fucked the boy hard, then when the top got off he told his boy to take his money and leave.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
sircumference said:
I've never done it but I think I can see why wearing panties is so hot. I remember a hot vid where the top met his pussy boy bottom and the paid fuck bottom was wearing panties. I thought it was so hot. Before the hunk stud fucked him he made his bottom put the condom on his cock. He fucked the boy hard, then when the top got off he told his boy to take his money and leave.

You have to try it. Its hot wearing sticky ones but even if they're your own, it still makes masturbating even better. Trouble is its difficult to stop at panties, other lingerie will soon follow in my experience.
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Great topic. Wear them with other jo buds. Wear to work daily. Wife like me in her panty selects the one for my work day during the week. Then my "date night" outfit for dinner-movie too. Feel super and look at lot better than the men types available.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Panties!!!!