JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I just LOVE oiled wank play, and slick oily bodies
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
fastbird69 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-02-06
65 year old curious
Indeed, very Hot!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Groupstroker22 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-04-09
curious male
I'm with you. I love to play with oil. Feels great and makes your cock look amazing.

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

It does feel awesome right? The thought is making my shaft tingle grin
Unregistered ?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPqLwso2tpEylUDgZJKYFsrgIkelylc0opKuBdycoKJME6mMIO[/img]
snowflake Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2015-08-24
53 year old curious from Cheshire UK
Twice a month i give my wife a 2 hour oily massage using 2 bottles of baby oil, spend ages just caressing her body, and bring her off several times.
Then she does me, uses lots of different toys in my arse while she does it, then gives me long slow oily wank, edging me for a good hour.
We fuck for a bit, rubbing our seriously oily bodies all over each other until i have to cum.
Depending on her mood she'll either wank me off onto her face, or i wank off onto her tits.
It's really hot seeing our bodies all shiny and slippy with all the oil.
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
Oiled shiny tits and arse cheeks are very hot. I used to wank using massage oil or moisturiser cream and they were the most intense wanks ever, I oouldn't edge though - it made me cum so quick. Your massage sessions with the wife sound incredible, very sensual and fantastic experiences for you both.
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Unregistered ?

snowflake said:
Twice a month i give my wife a 2 hour oily massage using 2 bottles of baby oil, spend ages just caressing her body, and bring her off several times.
Then she does me, uses lots of different toys in my arse while she does it, then gives me long slow oily wank, edging me for a good hour.
We fuck for a bit, rubbing our seriously oily bodies all over each other until i have to cum.
Depending on her mood she'll either wank me off onto her face, or i wank off onto her tits.
It's really hot seeing our bodies all shiny and slippy with all the oil.

Oh Yeah!! I had an ex who would beg me to fuck her with baby oil...
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
What a hot theme for a thread, and a wonderful contribution thanks snowflake. I could really visualise your mutual enjoyment, and twice a month sounds a really good schedule, just perfect to buildup to the next long session...I agree there's something very erotic about oiled up bodies. I'm a bit of a fitness guy, so I really enjoy the oiled muscular/toned look...
jay420cum Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-12-10
39 year old curious from usa
Damn this is seriously one of my favourites. I especially find oil adds to curvy/plump women and adds a sexy shine that's just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I've got some oiled galleries to share if ya want. PM or Skype: mradult2
horny 420 positive chubby chaser, add me on skype for jack off fun
Tail2tail Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2015-01-15
48 year old
I once fucked a fuck buddy of mine and we used a sheet of plastic and baby oil.We covered In each other In the baby oil and all that oil made anal so easy.The friction Is quite Intense I'll say.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Done it with wives and girlfriends and at a few massage joints. Something special about being rubbed in all cracks and crevices of your body while your cock is stroked.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
snowflake Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2015-08-24
53 year old curious from Cheshire UK
fred987 said:
What a hot theme for a thread, and a wonderful contribution thanks snowflake. I could really visualise your mutual enjoyment, and twice a month sounds a really good schedule, just perfect to buildup to the next long session...I agree there's something very erotic about oiled up bodies. I'm a bit of a fitness guy, so I really enjoy the oiled muscular/toned look...

We actually had an oily session on Sunday afternoon, it felt extra horny this time for some reason, don't know why.
It was a great feeling sliding all over my wife, as i straddled her arse, i just slipped my cock in her pussy, miving slowly as i massaged her back, then lay on her, slipped my hands underneath her and brought her off, her orgasms are huge when we do this together.

Then it was my turn, had me on all fours, a nice coating of oil on my arse and cock, then give me a good fucking with her strapon, then flipped me onto my back, carried on fucking me hard and deep while wanking me, then i just let go and cum bucket loads all over my stomach.

Then we both shower at the same time and clean each other off.
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I just LOVE oiled wank play, and slick oily bodies