JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking over my wife's arse, when on her period.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

My wife was on her period the other night and i was feeling horny, i offered her a massage, and as she lied naked on her front, i massage baby oil into her back and her lovely round big arse. i got a big hard on doing this and when i finished i asked if i could cum on her arse, yes said "go ahead i know that what you wanted all along, so i started to wank while she shaked her arse, covered in oil. she then lefted her arse up and started to rub her clit, which go me more turn on, to which i shot a big load all over her big arse....great wank
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Lucky fucker, that sounds so nice.
bifella201 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2014-05-13
39 year old bisexual from Ireland
I used to do exact same with ex. didn't massage her before tho she used to let to use her ass as I wanted when she was on period. I used to cum in it too while she slept she awoke in morning to sticky bum was great
Wank addict!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

bifella201 said:
I used to do exact same with ex. didn't massage her before tho she used to let to use her ass as I wanted when she was on period. I used to cum in it too while she slept she awoke in morning to sticky bum was great

She once came home drunk, thought i was going to get some action but she fell asleep so i wank and cum over her arse...
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Cumming on your wife's or girlfriends ass is a common means of getting off when they are on the rag, or are not wanting to engage in regular intercourse. My preference is to lube up her butt crack and slide back and forth until my cum flies and coats her ass and lower back. This is very pleasurable and easier then fucking at times while thinking of your favorite fantasies.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
My ex loved me to run my cock on her arse hole until I came. It was a turn on for both of us. I wouldn't cum in her arse but would jet it directly onto it and it would pool there.
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
WOW, Wanking now just thinking about it. I had an ex who liked me to fuck her doggy style then pull out then wank off until I came on her anus. She said she loved the feeling, wasn't long before I was using her arse balls deep!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking over my wife's arse, when on her period.