JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Misha Lowe - tall stunning redhead with HUGE natural tits!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Misha Lowe is breathtaking! This 23-year-old costume designer from New York City made her modeling debut this month at the site Cosmid.net. She is 5' 8" tall, with red hair, blue eyes, unshaven bush and huge natural 39DDD tits!

Misha instantly became one of my jacking favorites. Do you feel the urge to stroke to her too? I have more of her pics to post. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

First Set, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Peter_Hardin said:
Misha Lowe is breathtaking! This 23-year-old costume designer from New York City made her modeling debut this month at the site Cosmid.net. She is 5' 8" tall, with red hair, blue eyes, unshaven bush and huge natural 39DDD tits!

Misha instantly became one of my jacking favorites. Do you feel the urge to stroke to her too? I have more of her pics to post. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
I love seeing her Shape! So Natural to Masturbate to.Beautiful Face,Ample Bosoms,Nice waist,Beautiful Natural Bush,Beautiful Legs.It's Natural for me to Sensually Rub my cock Slowly and Fondle my Balls!!!Thanks!!!;0)

First Set, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
I want to be in her so bad!!
Skype Batebudforu

First Set, part 2 of 4
How many of you guys have your cocks out for Misha? Please comment. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

Beautiful!! She's got me stroking!
Unregistered ?

I agree, she is absolutely stunning, a real classic beauty about her. With some women, there is just something about them - I couldn't say exactly what - which just makes a really long, slow, teasing masturbation session the absolutely best way to enjoy them. I'll be doing that over these fantastic pictures! Thanks again Peter!

First Set, part 3 of 4

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Dickman80 Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2013-06-09
44 year old curious from Indiana
What a woman!
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
My tongue would be in her asshole in 3 seconds flat!
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
She's doesn't do it for me, well mind you in still popping a bonnet....id lovet O spray her face though with my ever building load
Pump it real good

First Set, part 4

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

The non-nude ones are crazy hot too. the anticipation knowing she'll reveal it all stroke
Unregistered ?

She's perfect
Unregistered ?

I opened these pics again this morning and started feeling warm and hard. I stroked lightly as I looked at each one stopping at the pics I liked the most and stroking hard. Her breasts are amazing and I loved the ones from the side wit her arms raised. I loved her natural unshaven pussy and her beautiful soft bottom, she would feel so wonderful in bed, I finally came to a pic of her from behind with her beautiful breast from the sidestrokestroke
radiofredd Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2016-09-10
44 year old
She had me hard, dripping and stunned the very first second I saw her. She's really in the legends class already!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Misha Lowe - tall stunning redhead with HUGE natural tits!