JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Realistic sex dolls...thoughts?
Page: < prev  of 4  
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
wish i have one but where you want to keep it?
or get caught by wife.. hehe
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
stroke I'd love to have a tall slender latina doll with small breasts and perky nipples and wonderful brown skin, or a japanese gravure babe like doll. I'm jerking my swollen cock tothis one. stroke
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
I got to thinking about the "where would you keep it" and went down a couple of rabbit holes. The first was the thought of being in bed fucking the doll as my wife watched. The thought of her seeing me pounding into her, cock hard and red, watching my orgasm... The the thought if i was single id fuck the doll with the windows open hoping someone would see.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

luv to share one with another guy, would be real hot. Wanking just thinking about it
Unregistered ?

NickyG said:
Yes it would though I doubt you will get any offers with no location in your bio.
yournextgf.com
Hot dolls for $2-3k
But ship from Asia so the us manufacturer is probably a better bet
I could not keep one at home and keep the wife too but sharing the cost with someone who could is an intriguing idea
Northern VA

I've mentioned a storage facility several times. Can't PM you though as I am in NOVA and am sure we could work something out but you are now unregistered.

He'll just think how much fun the original meet up would be picking one out.
Seriously a JO event of its own!
Unregistered ?

davestr8ker said:
You, sir, are a genius. Why didn't I think of that? If I can find a woman who puts out whenever I'm in the mood, and for free, I won't need a doll.

Excellent sarcasm Dave! I agree with you. Much less likely to get an STD from your own doll as well. Too bad you are 3000 miles away or I am sure we could agree on one (or more) or them to share.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
looks like good practice for guys that don't get laid a lot or are tired of jacking off. to much money though.
Unregistered ?

back2jackin said:
looks like good practice for guys that don't get laid a lot or are tired of jacking off. to much money though.

or are in a long marriage and JOing is just fine. An alternate entertainment source is my opinion.
Cost? The site mentioned above had nice ones starting at $850.
Hell I'd buy one but can't keep it here. If I had a bud nearby that could store her I'd pay for it and we could do her together or juat JO together on her. Lots of possibilities!
Unregistered ?

nakedhusband50 said:
I got to thinking about the "where would you keep it" and went down a couple of rabbit holes. The first was the thought of being in bed fucking the doll as my wife watched. The thought of her seeing me pounding into her, cock hard and red, watching my orgasm... The the thought if i was single id fuck the doll with the windows open hoping someone would see.

Too bad you are in Texas. If you were nearby I'd buy you one if ya would let me watch with her.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Realistic sex dolls...thoughts?