JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » 3 Girls on This Morning Talking About A Wank Site
Page: < prev  of 2  
awerner Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2015-08-06
30 year old heterosexual female
that websites disgusting
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

He has decent taste in women.
Unregistered ?

I created an aaccoun there. It's impossible to delete. Oh well.
Unregistered ?

Apparently it's impossible to delete anything on that site. Sounds very sinister.
Unregistered ?

If you stick to the celebrity section on COPP it's no different to Imgagefap. I clicked on some Kelly Brook pics which took me to CumOnPrintedPics.

But someone posted this pic of their "so called" girlfriend. She looks fucking stunning with huge tits.

http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/download/file.php?id=5525894
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England

If you go to cumonprintedpics and run a search for 'Nikki Elliot' you'll find the thread that led to the guy getting cautioned by the police for posting images of her and calling her a 'slag' etc. etc.

Daily Mail Story
Unregistered ?

The reason he got the caution was mainly for egging other users to fantasize about raping them. Plus one of them was his half sister. Guy is clearly disturbed. But that site seems to be full of weirdos with guys talking about wanking over their niece or even worse. If the police took a look around that site properly under those Jailbait threads fuck knows what kind of stuff they would find.

This Nikki Elliot guy is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
Unregistered ?

Bottom line is as other users have said COPP looks like it's been abandoned by the mods that created the site and nothing gets deleted or reported.

Although I can't confirm if you can actually delete your own posts but it's common knowledge that you can't delete your account.

The celeb section is no different to Imagefap and XHamster etc but there looks like some creepy shit lurking in that 18-30 yr old section. Just looking at the titles of some of the threads over there are enough to leave the site in an instant. You would have to be an idiot to create an account on that site.
Unregistered ?

Some claim that Motherless is full of sick twisted fuckers too. But I've never visited that site so maybe someone else can add to the discussion.
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Stella0 said:
If you go to cumonprintedpics and run a search for 'Nikki Elliot' you'll find the thread that led to the guy getting cautioned by the police for posting images of her and calling her a 'slag' etc. etc.

Daily Mail Story

Couldn't find it.
Unregistered ?

This demonstrates why it's so important to keep this site from descending into that kind of sinister, creepy place. I'm really appreciative that we have mods, and it's important to report anyone who posts either obviously underage stuff or photos where the person doesn't know it's being posted. I hate seeing stuff like that on here as I'd hate it to turn into the creep fest that some other sites have become.
Unregistered ?

cumtofeet81 said:
Couldn't find it.

Spelt with a double T at the end.
Unregistered ?

Why didn't you just post the link then?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » 3 Girls on This Morning Talking About A Wank Site