JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any married Christian Brothers out there?
Page: of 1  
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
Just a frustrated married Christian man trying to connect with others for support & stories.
How do you manage the balance? What have you gotten into? Is it only fantasy, or do you actually meet up for joint play? What is the fantasy that you go to?
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

not married but have been balancing my confusing feelings for a while. chat me on kik or yahoo if you wanna talk

str8ishass on both
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I've always been one to not want my partner to do anything she didn't want to do. So if my wife doesn't want sex with me, I don't belabor the issue.

But then i look to the outside like a vitamin supplement for the nutrition i'm not getting.

You'll see a lot of guys our age on here and elsewhere are all in the same boat.

Making online friends certainly helps. I haven't actually met up with anyone...yet. maybe I will one day, maybe not. Time will tell.

But i have embraced my jockstrap fetish, And in doing so, i've discovered the magical powers my jockstraps possess on me as they grip my genitalia and ass. I get transformed into a highly charge sexual being. Not only do i get a rush from how it feels on me as I wear it, but I get a rush from being seen by neighbors, masseuses, doctors. And i like to share pics on allkink.com.

if the time and situation were right, i suppose i would do something with someone discreetly.
Leeson213 Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2016-05-26
79 year old bisexual male from Southern Oklahoma
I understand the conflict you're dealing with. I've also fought those inner battles. I'd love to chat on yahoo. Leeson213
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
hey guys, there are a lot of us in the same boat. Just for reference I corinthians 7:4. The first time i brought it to my wife's attention she threw a lamp at me. Havn't mentioned it since but havn't had to, as i can tell it had an effect on her. I still don't get all I want but she is trying, and that is worth a lot to me. It helps heal that wound in my soul a little.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

Deleted
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any married Christian Brothers out there?