JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Underage and incest discussions are not allowed, please read
Page: of 10   next > 
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
There has been an increasing number of underage photos, underage fantasy roleplay, incest discussions, etc. on the chat lately. There are many other users of the chat server, but the majority of the problems are coming from Jackinchat users.

Let me make it perfectly clear. It is not acceptable whatsoever to have any discussion of anything underage, incest, pedophile either in public or private. It is also not acceptable to post pictures of people under the age of 18, clothed or not.

These types of discussions or picture trades can have serious legal ramifications towards both the people involved in it and the people in charge of the website and chat server.

If you come here to chat about these topics, you are not welcome here and you are putting yourself and everyone else at risk.

It is also everyone's responsibility to report things like this to any moderator in the room via private message. If no one is available, you can join the #help channel by typing this command without the quotes: " /join #help "

Let me be clear about this, it is everyone's responsibility to report illegal activities like this. We need to come together as a community and police ourselves. As it stands right now, Jackinchat is not looked upon favorably right now by the people that own and run the server where our chatroom is hosted.

Please help us out with this and if you have any questions about anything please ask us, or ask me personally.
I'm just a guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love, respect and enjoy this site...

That is the reason I decided to not post a true story about my most incredible afternoon with my friends as a teenager in the "Outdoors" thread.

There would be no way of describing it honestly without it being sexualized. Although we were 15 and 16, we were peers, it was completely consensual. (And, man oh man, did we ever have a great time.) But, that doesn't matter, if it would draw negative attention to J&C from the "Authorities That Be".

I realize your post mostly concerns the Chat Room... which I rarely attend, but it surely extends to the Topics as well.

So... here's some questions for you Moderators... How do we discuss our sexuality, without it involving the truth of our experiences as minors?

It lives in many of our hearts and minds as among our most cherished or even our most hurtful sexual experiences.

Only a tiny minority of us started masturbating after the age of 18, so...

Will threads such as "How old were you when you started masturbating?", "High School Circle Jerks", "Did you ever JO with other boys?", or "Anyone else grow up with Nudist family?", be banned from the site? These things are completely impossible to talk about truthfully without admitting we were horny teenagers.

How DO we chat about the truth of our early sexual experiences without drawing in the pederasts and Thought Police, and keep it REAL here? Will there be a ban on threads that have any discussion of our lives before the age of consent?

What will the parameters be?

Onan
Cock of the walk
We don't really have issues with people telling stories about their past like that. But when there starts to be sexual activity with underage and older people, or if there are discussions about nudist families and people start bringing up sexual contact in those situations, that is where the line gets drawn.

We realize that people started masturbating before the age of 18 and its ok to tell stories of your past, but just do not bring up illegal activities along with these stories.

Thanks!
I'm just a guy
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
Ben said:
We don't really have issues with people telling stories about their past like that. But when there starts to be sexual activity with underage and older people, or if there are discussions about nudist families and people start bringing up sexual contact in those situations, that is where the line gets drawn.

We realize that people started masturbating before the age of 18 and its ok to tell stories of your past, but just do not bring up illegal activities along with these stories.

Thanks!

thanks for bringing this up because I wasnt sure about the terms of service in this area., Id assumed that it was OK to talk about your own early jacoff experiences which often occur at a very young age. theres a lot of posts on here about that. but Im still not clear about discussing shared experiences in your teen years among people of your own (less than 18 yo) age.

also is it ok to talk about experimentation with your similar age brothers? I think this happens a lot and ive seen posts on the boards about it. but I saw the mods throw somebody out of the chat room once who talked about their sister. is it ok to post about a similar age brother, but nothing at all about a sister? it really seems like both are actually incest.
Unregistered ?

Ben said:

OK... dang... I guess I can't tell the story about that day my teen gang smoked a shit load of weed, bought some guns off the street, stole a car, stripped naked, pulled on ski masks and robbed that bank with boners a blazin...

wink Onan

Unregistered ?

heheheheheh......
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I think what Ben is saying is, you know the rules, now use your common sence.
Unregistered ?

Ben, you know how long I've been coming here and how much I love this site. I've always reported any taboo threads I've ever seen. I had wondered a bit about posts which contain one or two lines about the member's father or older brother teaching them how to masturbate. I've only seen one but I did report it. I now know I did the right thing. Thank you for ending my concerns about being considered a "busy-body".
justin27107 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2009-06-06
46 year old homosexual male from Memphis, TN
I agree that none of this should be talked about...but I think we should be able to talk about our childhood experiences...even if they do involve older (legal age) siblings, friends, parents or strangers. It is our story to tell, and think we should be able to tell it.
Cock of the walk
justin27107 said:
I agree that none of this should be talked about...but I think we should be able to talk about our childhood experiences...even if they do involve older (legal age) siblings, friends, parents or strangers. It is our story to tell, and think we should be able to tell it.

I'm sorry justin27107 but what you described is absolutely not allowed here. It involves underage sex with older people and incest, both of which are clearly prohibited topics on this website.
I'm just a guy
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
If that's the story you have to tell, please make an appointment and tell it to a therapist. That is incest.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
I've been permanently banned from the chatroom because I mentioned some taboo words. Is there any chance I could get back? I have no intention of mentioning forbidden topics again, I know that's just not safe and wrong.
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Cock of the walk
masturbator85 said:
I've been permanently banned from the chatroom because I mentioned some taboo words. Is there any chance I could get back? I have no intention of mentioning forbidden topics again, I know that's just not safe and wrong.

We already had a conversation about this and the answer is no. The stuff you were talking about on the chat was pretty serious, definitely in great violation of both the chat's and this website's terms of service.
I'm just a guy
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Seems pretty straight-forward Ben. Didn't we have this discussion when you and I first met on these boards like say 5+ years ago?
WTF Do you want now?
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
G'day Ben, I have just, hopefully, removed a post on the For Him "Masturbated in front of someone" thread as I realised that it might have been in contravention of the rules stated here. It involved a situation between myself and my brother and as he was older than me at the time it could come under the definition of "Incest discussion" Just wanted to know if you could check that it has been removed an apologise for any un intentional contravention of Jackinchat rules.
Spunk Drunk
Page: of 10   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Underage and incest discussions are not allowed, please read